Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KirkTheJerk
    • Aug 2008

Forum Signatures?

Hopefully the OC admins are still watching this forum. I was wondering is there any way we can change the settings on our signature to allow for picture uploads? I would like to stick a .gif image in my signature but that is one of the only options that is switched to off. Maybe make that an option for people that have been on the forum for awhile. People like DeanM would have to wait awhile since they just joined a short while ago but us long term people could have that option switched on like they do on other forums.
  • DeanM
    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by KirkTheJerk
    People like DeanM would have to wait awhile.
    I'm like the Rodney Dangerfield of this site.....

Comment

• bar2008
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DeanM
      I'm like the Rodney Dangerfield of this site.....
      its better to be something rather than nothing at all
      common sense is not so common

Comment

• Z06RL
        • Dec 2003

I've been a member here FOREVER! Or at least it feels that way! lol

Funny part is.........when the new forum was created, my join date lost 10 years! I definitely didn't join in April!! More like April 2002! Maybe if the admins fix your part.they can fix mine too.
        Ask an OC Insider

Comment

• Bob Hall
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Z06RL
          I've been a member here FOREVER! Or at least it feels that way! lol

Funny part is.........when the new forum was created, my join date lost 10 years! I definitely didn't join in April!! More like April 2002! Maybe if the admins fix your part.they can fix mine too.
          Funny......I can't recall any posts from you before this new forum. Btw, welcome to the site.

Comment

• DeanM
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Bob Hall
            Funny......I can't recall any posts from you before this new forum. Btw, welcome to the site.
            Careful guys, I know I'm NEW around here but this Z profile might be a troll, or a spammer.......

Comment

• Bob Hall
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DeanM
              Careful guys, I know I'm NEW around here but this Z profile might be a troll, or a spammer.......
              Dean, welcome to the site as well. I also think you may have scared the troll or spammer off since you exposed them.

Comment

• admin
                Administrator
                • Nov 2008

Rodney Dangerfield?!

Good morning. I am just checking to see if you wanted a photo ability that isn't here. Also, did you really lose years in your registration dates? Please be specific and I can get it fixed.

As always, thanks for participating in the forum!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving

Best,

Ann

Comment

• admin
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2008

Hey guys,

Only a few of you had incorrect join dates, I think it may have something to do with you joining the forum during the focus group before the site was re-launched. Anyway, I went in the old database and found your real join dates and updated them for you. I believe Ann will follow up regarding images in forum signatures. Thanks.

Michael

Comment

• DeanM
                    • Jul 2005

Michael, I also believe it happened due to us "joining" the focus group. Thank you for fixing it!

Ann, I'd also like to thank you as well for assisting in resolving this mix up, and I'd like to take this opportunity to reciprocate, and wish you, and the rest of the forum a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Comment

• KirkTheJerk
                      • Aug 2008

Hey Dean, glad to see you return to the forum after such a long vacation. In your absence, some low life was using your sign in name and was making alot of non-sense and useless comments on posts. Hope that with your return this will be corrected. Welcome back!

Comment

• DeanM
                        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by KirkTheJerk
                        Hey Dean, glad to see you return to the forum after such a long vacation. In your absence, some low life was using your sign in name and was making alot of non-sense and useless comments on posts.
                        Hmm.... Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I Agree - After examining the comments/posts, it would appear that I must have been on "vacation" the last 7 years!

Comment

• Z06RL
                          • Dec 2003

Now that that's fixed...........what do we do with the Sand Dollars? I've looked everywhere, but can't find a sand dollar store anymore. Is that over and done with?
                          Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Working...