Rollcall!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollcall!

seems to be very slow here,and some people are wondering if logging on could be a problem.So,everyone needs to check in so we can see if you are able to get here,or if the board is just slow.Well you know I'm here......kdog 2 checking in from Charles Town West Virginia...(gods country).

accounted for from new freedom, pa
    common sense is not so common

Comment

No problems now all good from Breinigsville Pa.

Comment

Good here from Flagger John in Summit Point, WV just down the road from K Dog.

Comment

Checking in from tourist trap Gettysburg, PA. Surprised I haven't seen any complaining...err I mean posts about Cruisin Ocean City right now.

Comment

Usually head out to Gettysburg a couple of time during the summer on photo trips but going to avoid it this year Bob. Can usually deal with the tourist but have a feeling with it being 150 years it is going to be nuts. Will leave my Civil War Interests to going to Fort Delaware tomorrow.

Comment

Where's lbo, Dean and Z??

Comment

Originally posted by Seashell View Post
                now that's a good ?

Comment

Dean is here (no problems) I've just been extremely busy - took a cruise in April, and one of my sons just graduated from the U.S. Coast Guard Basic Training, so we took ANOTHER trip up to Cape May, for the ceremony.

Not only have I been busy, but I'm not sure if we'll be making our usual July trip this year - We bought a puppy 2 weeks ago, and not sure how I feel about kenneling a dog that young....

Comment

Come past Carlisle and I will puppy sit. It will be very well taken care of!

Comment

Originally posted by pavisitor View Post
                      Usually head out to Gettysburg a couple of time during the summer on photo trips but going to avoid it this year Bob. Can usually deal with the tourist but have a feeling with it being 150 years it is going to be nuts. Will leave my Civil War Interests to going to Fort Delaware tomorrow.
                      Yeah, it's going to be nuts here. There will be 2 reenactments on back to back weekends. One of them is going to be a wannabe one put on by "hardcore" reenactors that is going to end up burning alot of bridges in the area because they won't have the revenue generated to pay for all the logistics they need. Then the other is the real deal during the weekend of the anniversary. Then the weekend after that is Bike week with hair band concerts and that same weekend is also a 2 day country music concert held at another place. I wish I didn't live here, lol.

Comment

It's possible that Z might be in town for Cruisin' O.C.

Comment

I'm here, Altoona, PA

Comment

Come past Carlisle and I will puppy sit. It will be very well taken care of!
                            Funny you say that, we actually bought her from a breeder right down the road from you in Chambersburg.

Comment

I know what you mean grew up in New York City and when ever there was event I got out.

Originally posted by Bob Hall View Post
                              Yeah, it's going to be nuts here. There will be 2 reenactments on back to back weekends. One of them is going to be a wannabe one put on by "hardcore" reenactors that is going to end up burning alot of bridges in the area because they won't have the revenue generated to pay for all the logistics they need. Then the other is the real deal during the weekend of the anniversary. Then the weekend after that is Bike week with hair band concerts and that same weekend is also a 2 day country music concert held at another place. I wish I didn't live here, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X