Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any electric vehicle charging stations in OC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any electric vehicle charging stations in OC?

Hello,

We're planning another trip to OC this summer. This time we are taking our electric vehicle. Are there any public charging stations or hotels we can plug in during our visit? We are staying at the Quality Inn Beachfront and I asked and they are not aware if there are any wall outlets in their parking garage for us to plug in.

Thanks for your reply!

Originally posted by zosim View Post
    Hello,

We're planning another trip to OC this summer. This time we are taking our electric vehicle. Are there any public charging stations or hotels we can plug in during our visit? We are staying at the Quality Inn Beachfront and I asked and they are not aware if there are any wall outlets in their parking garage for us to plug in.

Thanks for your reply!
    http://www.afdc.energy.gov/fuels/ele...locations.html

Go to the above link and type in Zip 21842. You will be disappointed.
    Last edited by Bob Hall; 05-21-2013, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Guess I am not getting any ethenol for my flex fuel vehicle in the area either. Thanks for that link Bob

Comment

Originally posted by pavisitor View Post
        Guess I am not getting any ethenol for my flex fuel vehicle in the area either. Thanks for that link Bob
        You're welcome....I also wouldn't put any E-85 into your vehicle if it never had it. My 2011 truck is a flex fuel and I have several buddies who are service technicians for the big 3. Not one of them recommend to put E-85 into any of the vehicles as it wrecks havoc onto the hoses over time. Also, although it is cheaper to purchase E-85, than regular unleaded, it is not really cost effective as it reduces your fuel mileage. You will benefit from a little higher horsepower but that's only a concern if you're towing/hauling something.

Comment

I doubt I will since I have yet to actually see a station selling it. But at least now i know where they are !!!

Comment

Working...
          X