Posting a Picture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting a Picture

Is there a secret to posting a picture on this site? Maybe a magic spell, begging, or some kind of incantation that I'm not familiar with? I've just spent the last hour trying everything to post a few pictures of my last vacation and right now I'm very frustrated. I'm having visions of myself drop-kicking this site across my living room.

042214 download 193.jpg Let's see if this works.

Comment

Nothing to it, Seashell. I simply clicked on the "Insert Image" icon in the "Quick Reply" window and chose a picture from my files. Then I clicked "upload photo". After that, when I tried to post it, it said it had to have 10 characters before it would post so I typed "Let's see if this works." Then it posted, no problem.

Comment

I did that, but after it loads it just sits there. Let me try this one more time.......

Comment

Still didn't work. I just added an album under my profile. I wanted to start taking pictures of all the old Ocean City postcards I have collected over the years and all the funny things they say on the back. I guess I will have to do an album for those, too.

Edit: I just got a pop-up that said I need 833 sand dollars to upload an attachment. Really?!?
          Last edited by Seashell; 04-27-2014, 09:22 PM.

Comment

What??? Seriously???

Comment

Seashell - You may want to just create a Flickr account or similar and then post a link here. I find this site is not great for posting lots of pictures and then organizing them. On most sites like Flickr you can post, tag, and get comments on your picts

Comment

There is absolutely NO "insert image" icon, or any other icon on either my quick reply, or reply to thread box. So unless I go through Photobucket or Flickr, I can't post a picture either.
                Ask an OC Insider

Comment

image.jpg. So none of you can see this icon?

Comment

image.jpg. This is the icon I see everytime I post a quick reply.

Comment

It along with a bunch of other icons are there. Everyone should have/see those icons
                      common sense is not so common

Comment

The only icons I have are "post", arrow, lightbulb, question, cool, smile, angry, unhappy, talking, redface, wink, thumbs up, and thumbs down. And that's on the regular reply option. NOTHING on quick reply.
                        Ask an OC Insider

Comment

I have it on mine . That is odd
                          Regards,
                          Pete, Gaithersburg & Ocean City

Comment

Working...
                          X