A little help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help?

Hi - I will be coming to OC in October for a gals long weekend! We want to catch the Raven's game on tv (10/17) - can you recommend, for a few gals (in their 50's) a good bar/restaurant to watch the game and not feel like a 'non local'?? thanks!

Duffy's Tavern

Comment

Try either Crabcake Factory OR any establishment supported by Ravens Roost #44.

Comment

Pit-n-Pub is another good option

Comment

I'm sure it gets crowded - any suggestions as to what would be a good time to get a spot there? it's just the two of us and my buddy isn't a drinker (like me.... ha ha) we would like to eat there but just want to feel like part of the crowd, too!

Comment

The game is the 18th at 4:30. I would go to Buxy's on 28th Street. It's a Steeler bar but they play at 1. I like that place.
            Ken

Comment

If the eating of food is a priority, I would say CC Factory. Buxy's is a Stiller bar.

Comment

I would recommend The Green Turtle. I've watched a few Ravens fans at the West Ocean City location. There's a lot of Ravens, Orioles, and Baltimore Colts stuff on the walls, so you'll feel at home there.

I've never been to the original location for a game, but I'm sure it's nice too.

Comment

Working...
                X