any pool passes sold around 12th st

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any pool passes sold around 12th st

we are staying at a place on 12th street mid october but would like to have a indoor pool,already booked by the way,,is there any hotels that sell individual pool passes around 12th street.

Sorry, none of the hotels in OC that I am aware of sell pool passes to the public.

Comment

You could check the websites for some of the hotels/motels around that area to see which ones have indoor pools then give them a call & ask if they'd be willing allow you to use the pool even though you aren't staying there. What's the worst that can come of that? They will probably say, "No." But, someone might just be nice enough to allow you to use the pool since it's not in-season. I'd say it's worth a try.

Comment

I second what OCGuy said. And we've been checking this type thing out for years. OC hotel pools are for their paying guests.
        Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Originally posted by Z06RL View Post
          I second what OCGuy said. And we've been checking this type thing out for years. OC hotel pools are for their paying guests.
          I don't know that this is totally true. We've gone to the Holiday Inn on 19th several times to swim. And we don't sneak in either. We asked the front desk and they allowed us. We bought lunch and drinks from the outside bar. I think as long as you buy something you're okay.

mrtool - I think the problem you'll have in finding a swimming pool indoors. I think it would too cold to swim outdoors. I think the Marriott on 15th street has the ability to make their outdoor pool an indoor pool. I'd try The Howard Johnson on 12th has an indoor pool as well. It's on the lower floor.

Comment

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn on 17th St. many times, and actually been there when people have asked to use their pool and were turned away. The only way to get into the outdoor pools was by room key, and I admit, I never used the indoor pool by the bar. But like I said, they were turned away. It is for guests only.

If you want to drive to West OC, you CAN swim at Ocean Pines.

http://oceanpines.org/amenities/pools/sports-core-pool/
            Last edited by Z06RL; 10-13-2015, 11:57 AM.
            Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Working...
            X