Admin.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin.

Why can I not access the hotels,motels section??

thank you...

A week ago I had a problem accessing that section. I sent Kristen a message, but she never answered me; however, a couple of days later I was able to get into it without any problem. It gave me a message saying that I wasn't authorized to access that section when I couldn't get in.

UPDATE: I just discovered something, if I click on the topic name in the Last Post column, "
    Cavalier 201 on Talbot St", that's when I get the message. If I click on the forum name, "Ocean City Maryland Hotels, Motels & Vacation Rentals," then I can get in. I think that maybe that topic was removed for some reason, but removing it didn't remove it completely so it still shows up in the Last Post column.

I hope that Kristen sees this soon & explains it to us.
    Last edited by EllAnn; 08-02-2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

If you click on the threads that are there, you will get in. If you click on the "Cavalier 201 on Talbot St" thread, that's when you'll get the "no access" warning.

I'd bet the house that this thread got whacked, as it looked like it was going to morph into a monumental p*ssing match between the renters & owners of that property. Too bad, because I was kind of looking forward to some action around here; that thread was just getting interesting. Kind of like when you're out for breakfast after the bars close and there's a fight to watch while you enjoy your late night feast

Comment

Yep,that is exactly what happens to me,and I do think thd thread was deleted,and I think I know why(he he).I also sent Kristen a message,with no reply.

Thanke EllAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Jozo View Post
          If you click on the threads that are there, you will get in. If you click on the "Cavalier 201 on Talbot St" thread, that's when you'll get the "no access" warning.

I'd bet the house that this thread got whacked, as it looked like it was going to morph into a monumental p*ssing match between the renters & owners of that property. Too bad, because I was kind of looking forward to some action around here; that thread was just getting interesting. Kind of like when you're out for breakfast after the bars close and there's a fight to watch while you enjoy your late night feast
          Didn't see this post till after I posted the above,Jozo you're right...I was trying to get the ball a rolling,I replyed to that thread.. . ..maybe i went overboard

Comment

Originally posted by kdog2 View Post

Didn't see this post till after I posted the above,Jozo you're right...I was trying to get the ball a rolling,I replyed to that thread.. . ..maybe i went overboard
            Yeah, too bad; I suppose both of us were looking forward to that thread. Maybe you & I can concoct some kind of disagreement to stir things around here.

Seriously, the folks that rented that place should send a letter to the editor of The Dispatch. They will print just about anything you send in.

BTW , cool dog you have there. Malamute?

Comment

Not my dog Jozo,just an avatar.That is a great looking animal tho.

Comment

Sorry... I have not received any messages.... I'll ask our web developer what's up.

Comment

"Cavalier 201 on Talbot St." was in fact deleted by the user who started the thread. They worked it out amongst themselves :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X