Kristen, Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristen, Help!

When I try to view Flagger John's topic in the Restaurant section I get a message saying that I'm not authorized to do so. Why?

I get the same, whether I am logged in or not

"That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

"Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin
    Last edited by Deep Sea Clammer; 10-26-2018, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Same here,Flagger John hasn't been here for a very long time,he comes back and we cant read his post.He is also my neighbor over in Rippon West Virginia.

Comment

Did you guys notice that if you go to the Restaurants/Dining section, that topic is no where to be found. Maybe flaggerjohn is posting to the wrong area somehow.

I sent a Facebook message to Kristen on the Ocean City.com FB page, & got a reply that the webmaster will check things out to see what the problem is.
        Last edited by EllAnn; 10-26-2018, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Anyone else seeing this "Game, Currencies, Market" forum on the Latest Activity link? There are three posts in that forum all about promoting video games and all by the same guy. Can't flag or report any of them. But what the heck does this nonsense have to do with Ocean City??
          Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Originally posted by Z06RL View Post
            Anyone else seeing this "Game, Currencies, Market" forum on the Latest Activity link? There are three posts in that forum all about promoting video games and all by the same guy. Can't flag or report any of them. But what the heck does this nonsense have to do with Ocean City??
            I don't see that, Z06RL. But I do agree, stuff like that has nothing to with this forum. I do wish someone who soon fix things so that we can read the post by flaggerjohn.

Comment

Here is the reply I was sent from our webmaster about that thread:

"The thread she is talking about is in "unapproved" status (see below), which means it isn't supposed to show up on the front end for anyone except admins/moderators. However there is a bug in vBulletin where it incorrectly shows up in the "Last Post" section on the forum home page even if you aren't an admin/moderator, although if you click on the section it correctly doesn't show up in the thread list.

Anyway I deleted the thread since it seems to be a post that he abandoned after starting to write it several days ago and not getting very far. Now it doesn't show up on the home page any more. It was correct that she shouldn't have had permission to read the thread, although if it weren't for the bug she wouldn't have seen that it existed in the first place."

Just a little bug, and the thread shouldn't have been visible in the first place. Nothin to see here!

Comment

Well, shucks, looks like we won't be reading flaggerjohn's post about his dining experiences while in OC. Hope he comes back & re-does it. Thanks for finding the answer to the problem, Kristin.

Comment

And here we go again....OC SUNSETS,cant read it..........

Comment

Working...
                  X