New OceanCity.com Design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New OceanCity.com Design

Not bad at all. Hopefully I missed out on all the bugs since I was absent for the last few weeks.

Comment

Wow! It's been a while since I've logged. Dig the new look.

Comment

Hey Admin,

Usually when I look at the posts, the site notifies me of the new posts that have occurred since I last logged on (ex. it will say "3 new"). But, when I click on it, it goes to seemingly random points on the thread I want to look at. It won't go to the newest post, like the previous website design did.

It's no biggy. I just wanted to know if it was the site that changed, or my PC is doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Britt4duke

Hey Admin,

Usually when I look at the posts, the site notifies me of the new posts that have occurred since I last logged on (ex. it will say "3 new"). But, when I click on it, it goes to seemingly random points on the thread I want to look at. It won't go to the newest post, like the previous website design did.

It's no biggy. I just wanted to know if it was the site that changed, or my PC is doing this.

I'm having the same issue myself. I thought it was my pc since my browser has been acting funny lately.

For the Amin's info, I'm using Firefox 3.0.17

Comment

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into this now.

Have a great day!

Comment

I'm having problems posting pictures with using the formatting bar icon above the message. I get the popup but the entire window is blank. I turned on debugging and am receiving the message "Error: 'tinyMCEPopup' is undefined". I'm using IE 8.0. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
              X