No announcement yet.

10 Arrested In Brawl Outside Ocean City Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I never understood the allure of Seacrets. It's ok during the day. It's more laid back.

But I'll take Pepper's over it any night.

Comment

I Have to agree with you.I like seacrets alot more during the day as well or at least till sunset. I went to Seacrets a couple times at night and I dint like how something you bought an hour ago could be a dollar more an hour later. I guess it makes sense but the atmosphere is defiantly alot better before 9. I used to like Fish Tales alot during the late hours but the locals aren't all that friendly really late at night so I stopped going there late. Ill stick to late night mini golf at least the price for that doesnt go up after 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06RL View Post
        There was also a Bruce, a Kimberly, a Byron, and a Glenn! So your racist comment holds no water.
        http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uirySearch.jis

Here's the skinny on Mr. Bruce Planter. A real upstanding citizen.

By the way "CR" is possesion with the intension to distribute.
        Beware of the Carona Cat !!!

Comment

Holy crap lol!!! Why is a person like himself not in jail for life anyway? You should have a limit on how many times you can be stupid in life... sad I love the Maryland Judiciary case search website!

Comment

Originally posted by beachbum21984 View Post
            Holy crap lol!!! Why is a person like himself not in jail for life anyway? You should have a limit on how many times you can be stupid in life... sad I love the Maryland Judiciary case search website!
            If You get a chance check out his buddy Taronn Rounds,a bigger scumbag yet !
            These guys are just a growing example of the growing "Gangsta" influence in Ocean City.So if being concerned about this trend is being "politically incorrect" I'm your man. Just start bringing your "street smarts " to OC.
            Beware of the Carona Cat !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BALTOBOB View Post
              If You get a chance check out his buddy Taronn Rounds,a bigger scumbag yet !
              These guys are just a growing example of the growing "Gangsta" influence in Ocean City.So if being concerned about this trend is being "politically incorrect" I'm your man. Just start bringing your "street smarts " to OC.

tru dat!.....errrr....I mean very true....

By looking at Bruce Planter's court records you can't help but call em' like you see em'. Glenn White has a very similar record as well. They must be business partners. Oh, and we can't leave out Byron Lamar Briddell and his track record of model citizenry. And finally Miss Kimberly Duffy who shows charges back in 2005 of attempted murder.GANSTA THUGS every one of them!

Its great knowing these "pillars of society" are spending their money (most likely illegally earned) in OC.

Comment

Originally posted by BALTOBOB View Post
                http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uirySearch.jis

Here's the skinny on Mr. Bruce Planter. A real upstanding citizen.

By the way "CR" is possesion with the intension to distribute.
                Actually "CR" means it is a CRIMINAL CASE as opposed to a civil or traffic case. It does not necessarily mean it was possession with the intent to distribute. Although it seems that Mr. Planter does indeed have several intent to distribute offenses.

Chris
                crowtoo@earthlink.net

Comment

Seacrets is Still a fun place

We go to Seacrets during the "Happy Hour" with the Jimi Long Band, It is always a fun time, and a nice mixed crowd. I dont care for the night time entertainment they offer, so we are normally outta there by 9;00. That is when the younger crowds starts to arrive. It is sad, that young people cant go out and enjoy an evening without some idiots messing it up for them..

Comment

Originally posted by mommom View Post
                    We go to Seacrets during the "Happy Hour" with the Jimi Long Band, It is always a fun time, and a nice mixed crowd. I dont care for the night time entertainment they offer, so we are normally outta there by 9;00. That is when the younger crowds starts to arrive. It is sad, that young people cant go out and enjoy an evening without some idiots messing it up for them..
                    We also go to listen to Jim Long when we get the chance. Plus if you get there in the late afternoon there is usually no cover charge. I refuse to pay a cover for the right to get in and pay for over-priced drinks and to deal with knuckleheads.

Comment

Baltobob....a CR on casesearch is a CRiminal charge....

Comment

Working...
                      X