SPOT YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SPOT YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO

Bob, I agree about the Life Saving Station. We've gone into their gift shop numerous times and they're always the friendliest people. We're going to make it a point to visit the museum this summer. I hear good things about it.

Comment

Good idea. Been by it., but never into it.

Comment

Me too. I've always wanted to visit the museum.

Comment

So, I'm not the only doofus then? I need to visit them next time I'm in town.

Comment

is this the museum that is down by the inlet? or is it somewhere else? it seems so small from the outside, if this is indeed the same place. I had never walked down there before until just the other day, I know that sounds kind of crazy, but it's true, I had never walked through Trimpers or any of that area down there until just recently. It has such a nostalgic feel.
            Bobby Balloonz
            Ocean City's Fastest Balloon Artist

Comment

I highly recommend the lifesaving museum. It is at the end of the boardwalk by the inlet. It is not huge but does have 2 floors. In addition to lifesaving, it has lot's of information on major storms that have hit OC. It has an aquarium room and lots of shark jaws. One of the interesting features is it's beach sand collection from over 200 beaches around the world. Lots of interactive exhibits as well which is great for the kids. At $3 per person, it is well worth it IMO.

Comment

Oooh, shark jaws!! My kids will love it!

Comment

The life saving museum is fun, if you've never been there. Most of these places mentioned are eateries. I've never been to Jolly Roger's. Would NEVER go to Seacret's. Sometimes we run out of week!!! There's a lot of places I'd like to try, but run out of time! Candy Kitchen is overrated...way too expensive, I think. I've never had Thrasher's fries, either. This year, guess have to make time for these places!

Comment

Originally posted by MicheleRN

The life saving museum is fun, if you've never been there. Most of these places mentioned are eateries. I've never been to Jolly Roger's. Would NEVER go to Seacret's. Sometimes we run out of week!!! There's a lot of places I'd like to try, but run out of time! Candy Kitchen is overrated...way too expensive, I think. I've never had Thrasher's fries, either. This year, guess have to make time for these places!
                    "Never had Thashers Fries, Never been to Jolly Rodgers or Never go to Seacrets".......what do you do at OC.....pick up shells?

Try some of these you might like them, Mikey...

Comment

My daughter and I actually spend a lot of time picking up shells. She loves doing that! We always go to the JOlly Rogers waterpark around 32nd St. The kids love it and I love hanging out in the Lazy River.

Comment

Mikey? I've never been called THAT before...probably cuz I'm a girl...used to call my brother that when we were like 5. We find a lot of things to do...just never those. I'll have to try them, though. I've never been to the grandprix places, either.

Comment

Hey Mikey, he likes it.
                          Ken

Comment

LOL! Now it's my turn to be picked on. However, I'm still a female person!

Comment

Ken

Comment

Oh, this will floor ya if you think it's weird I've never been to Jolly Rogers or Thrasher's. I've never been to Assateague Island. Another place we always talk about driving to, but never do. We really need to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X