OceanCity.com Party Nights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OceanCity.com Party Nights

Sounds great. See you in a couple of weeks. Where's Ami?
    Ken

Comment

Can't wait! I hope there is one going on while I'm in OC in August!

Comment

Cool. Sounds like a good time, which we can all use about now!!

Comment

Can't wait. Thanks Dani.

Comment

My pleasure! No worries, Ami is still here as our journalist and will be attending the party nights as well. We will be having a party night every Tuesday in July and August so make sure you check out the site before you head down so we can have a great time!

Let the good times roll!

-OC Dani
            (yes that is OCD for short haha)

Comment

Originally posted by OcDani

-OC Dani
              (yes that is OCD for short haha)

If that is the case, you'll fit in quite nicely with this group! j/k
              common sense is not so common

Comment

Originally posted by OcDani

Hey everyone! I'm OC Dani and this summer I am in charge of the party nights for OceanCity.com. That's right, we are ready to get down and party once again this summer!

We will be having our party nights at De Lazy Lizard, The Frog Bar, Captain's Table, Lenny's Bar & Grill at the Clarion Hotel, Plaza Tapatia, and more!

In addition to the awesome drink specials at all of our party nights, we will be giving out plenty of prizes including: Chauncey's Gift Cards, Chauncey's Tshirts, Oceancity.com Tshirts, Restaurant Giftcards, 2-night getaways, and much much more!

We will have the calender for these Party Nights up very shortly. They will still all be on Tuesdays from 4:30 to 6:30 in July and August.

Feel free to add me, "Oc Dani" on Facebook!

I can't wait to see all of your faces at our Party Nights this summer in Ocean City, MD!
                Hi Dani, just to remind you Ocean City doesn't close out their summer season until the last lifeguard leaves the beach which is the end of September. I hope you could continue until then because I won't be back down until the the 2nd week of Sept. Don't forget Sunfest! I would like to come to a Party Night. I recently joined the forum but have been a lurker for years!!!

Comment

Also, what about June?
                  Ken

Comment

Can't wait!!!

Comment

I would like to try to extend the party nights through September, I think that would be a lot of fun! I don't think we will be having any in June because we are still working on getting everything together and we will be launching a contest soon for the Dew Tour. However if you want to write what your favorite and least favorite things about the party nights were that would be very useful for me. Also where was everyone's favorite party night?

I get more and more excited everyday!

-OCD

Comment

Yes please keep these going through September... I always come down to OC the week of or after Labor Day.... I was upset that I missed out on all of them last year... Hopefully if they get extended to Sept I can make one... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by admin

if you want to write what your favorite and least favorite things about the party nights were that would be very useful for me. Also where was everyone's favorite party night?
                          The only one I was able to attend, was the one at Conner's Sail Loft. I liked the drink specials, and the door prizes. We had a good time, but I do think it could've been a little more structured though. What I mean by that is it didn't seem like the staff at Conners was prepared for the event. When we showed up (ten mins before start time) they had no idea where we were even supposed to sit. Also they had no food specials to go along w/ the drink specials. I think some appetizer specials would have been a smart idea. Also something to identify people who were particpating in the event (as apposed to people who just happen to be there) would be nice... some cheap Oceancity.com stickers that people could put on their shirts would work. Since I'm on a role, how about letting us know who wins the grand prize?

Did ya really want some feed back, or were you just making small talk?

Comment

DeanM,

Yes! I wanted the feedback! Great ideas. I will try my best to incorporate these ideas into this summer's party nights. Thank you!

-OCD

Comment

You're welcome. I wasn't trying to be overly critical, but sometimes we all need to see things from another perspective. To me the whole thing is a great idea, but (at least with the one I attened) I really think a little bit of communication between yourselves and management/ waitstaff before hand would behoove everybody involved. Perhaps showing up earlier in the day (or even the day before) and hand them out some sort of signs, ei, banners, balloons, center pieces on reserved tables,ect.ect, and have them set aside an area specificaly for the party nights. Also, going over the concept with them, might help - after all the point here is to not only spark up business during a noramly dead time of the day, but to also create NEW customers that under normal conditions probably would never have walked through the door - w/ the hope that they'll return one day. So if they have a specialty drink, or a signature appetizer now would be prime time to showcase them. (My opinions anyways...)

If I give out any more advise you'll need to put me on the pay roll.

Comment

DeanM has some excellent points. We were at the Conner's the same night as DeanM but were seated on the other side from the bar. My wife and I had a good time but felt unconnected with the OceanCity.com party night except for the raffle. It was only after DeanM left that I found out that he was there. Also it seemed like a good opportunity to promote OceanCity.com for the patrons that were there for food and drink. They were asking us a lot of questions about it. Perhaps a flyer or if possible, a video screen, with some of the features and benefits of OceanCity.com. But for me, connecting with other members of OceanCity.com is the biggest attraction.

Comment

Working...
                                X