18 and up clubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 and up clubs

im 19 and my friend is 22 where can we go clubbing together? ty for your time !

Re: 18 and up clubs

I think you have to 21 for most clubs in OC. I seem to remember that from when I was under age.

Comment

Do you know about the clubs in DE then? Im staying in the high 100 st so its just as far from De

Comment

Not sure about DE. Sorry.

Comment

its ok ty for your help!

Comment

No There are no clubs that you could both get into. Nightlight or H2O or whatever it is called now , is all that you could get into but your older friend couldnt... Your best bet is to go to bars like Green Turtle before it gets to late and just hang out there until the music starts. Just check cause sometime bars will still kick you out after a certian time down there. But that is your best option. Green Turtle up on 119th i think has some really good dj's some nights.

Comment

DE is definitely not an option. I think you are out of luck for the most part, although when I was about 23 and my sister was 19, we went to Fagers early around 4-ish, hung out for a few hours, and as it got later, no one checked her ID so that when the band came on, she was already in. That was a few years ago, so I'm not sure if they have closed that loophole. But it might be worth a try.

Comment

They are pretty strick down there too. I get carded at almost every restaurant. And I'm 31 and don't have a baby face either. What ever you do be careful and take the bus. Two bucks is cheaper then a DUI.

Comment

Working...
                X