Senior Weeks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Weeks

So when are senior weeks? We are going down June 13-16 hoping they are gone.

Many recent HS graduates will still be there, but can be somewhat avoided by staying further north and off the south end of the boardwalk, especially at night. Senior Weeks are basically all of June, but taper off quite a bit towards the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by OCGuy View Post
      Many recent HS graduates will still be there, but can be somewhat avoided by staying further north and off the south end of the boardwalk, especially at night. Senior Weeks are basically all of June, but taper off quite a bit towards the end of the month.
      ok,,,, we stay up midtown...so hopefully we wont be bothered by them...I dont mind them. as long as they act respectful..but most dont......

Comment

Originally posted by ocmommom View Post
        ok,,,, we stay up midtown...so hopefully we wont be bothered by them...I dont mind them. as long as they act respectful..but most dont......
        They all seem pretty good, some of the locals say the fire department parade brings the craziest people, but at least they tip.

Comment

That's Air Show weekend. Seniors will be the least of your worries.
          Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Originally posted by Z06RL View Post
            That's Air Show weekend. Seniors will be the least of your worries.
            really? airshow weekend is crazy??? i am gettin so i only like OFF season in OC...i guess i am getting OLD...lol

Comment

The airshow is great fun - I went last year. If you want to avoid crowds for the airshow, just stay north of 40th Street.

Comment

Originally posted by ocmommom View Post
                really? airshow weekend is crazy??? i am gettin so i only like OFF season in OC...i guess i am getting OLD...lol
                Mommom......keep getting old and you qualify for the SENIOR discount.....1 pm Happy Hour!! But not during senior week (month?)

Comment

Yep, Air Show, Fireman's Convention, Wine in the Park, and Arts Alive are all happening that weekend.
                  So if you don't like one event, you have plenty of options.
                  Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Senior WEEKS ... Puts my senior MOMENTS in perspective!

Comment

Working...
                    X