No announcement yet.

Moving to OC!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I've got my eyes on that area, as well as a few others. Thanks for the heads-up, sa!

Comment

Well, it's been a bit since I've discussed this and I figured I would give an update. After talking with a local mortgage broker a bit and deciding to save up for a larger down payment, I have decided to rent in OC for a year or two. At the end of the day, this is probably the most logical choice for me. In addition to being able to save up for a larger down payment, this will also give me time to get a feel for the city year-round. As I write this, I have 31 days left until I move and I couldn't be more excited! I found a condo to rent on the bay-side with a spectacular view. It is also a property I was initially considering purchasing, so it works out perfectly for me. I wish I could have moved a little sooner this summer but I'll still be able to enjoy a good month or so of beach weather. I'm also off work for 18 days during the move, so this will be my vacation also...and I need it!

Comment

Congrats Mike.....and good luck in the future. I know you said bayside condo but what area of OC did you decide on?

Comment

Thanks, DeMan. I will be off of 94th St., which I am very happy about. I like this area a lot. I find it's quiet enough to be a year-round resident but still have quite a few things to do within walking distance.

Comment

Great spot! We are thinking about moving to Little Salisbury too after our lease is up next August.

Comment

Working...
            X