Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Season. What are you all looking forward to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    We're in OC off and on all year. Like the quieter off season months, with many restaurants now open.
    A few suggestions:
    -- Blue Fish has a great selection of sushi, plus other Japanese, Chinese and Thai dishes. Good specials.
    -- We always go to Liquid Assets for yummy appetizers and amazing cheese and wine choices (especially in attached wine shop).
    -- In Fenwick, we've had several really nice meals at Catch 54. A bit pricey, but not too much more than Hooked.
    -- And several good breakfast choices in Fenwick, including Jimmy's and a second one (whose name I can't remember) a few blocks north of Jimmy's.
    Enjoy!!

    --w

    Comment


    • #17
      Tmginoc----How about Dirty Harry's just south of Jimmy's. Excellent, lots of choices.

      Comment


      • #18
        Is Dirty Harry's the one with bakery case near front door?

        Comment


        • #19
          yes it is.......

          Comment


          • #20
            I forgot to mention that I'm really looking forward to enjoying the beach without having cigarette smoke blown in my face this summer.

            Terry,

            If you take your children to the amusement parks - either Jolly Rogers or Trimper's - make sure to look into an all day pass. If you take them at night, you'll wind up spending a fortune on tickets. But both parks offer all day passes that pay for themselves after just a few rides.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Kds53098 View Post
              I forgot to mention that I'm really looking forward to enjoying the beach without having cigarette smoke blown in my face this summer.

              Terry,

              If you take your children to the amusement parks - either Jolly Rogers or Trimper's - make sure to look into an all day pass. If you take them at night, you'll wind up spending a fortune on tickets. But both parks offer all day passes that pay for themselves after just a few rides.
              If you sign up for their daily email deal, you can get Jolly Roger wrist bands for half off which will save a ton of $$.
              www.halfoffathebeach/ocean-city-md You'll find a lot of meal deals as well. Been using them for years and have never been sorry.
              Ask an OC Insider

              Comment


              • #22
                We did get one unlimited ride "night" band with our hotel room. Will probably have to get more for sure. I wonder if I can upgrade the night pass to an all day pass?
                I clicked on that URL to sign up and it didn't work

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Highball2 View Post
                  yes it is.......
                  Thanks Highball. I must have been referring to Dirty Harry's. Very good breakfasts!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Terry Friel View Post
                    We did get one unlimited ride "night" band with our hotel room. Will probably have to get more for sure. I wonder if I can upgrade the night pass to an all day pass?
                    I clicked on that URL to sign up and it didn't work
                    http://www.halfoffatthebeach.com/ocean-city-md

                    There is a little box at the top of the page that says "subscribe". It won't take you to another page, but just a small drop down box at the top of the page to enter your email address. I just checked it and it worked. Please try again. They really have great deals.
                    Ask an OC Insider

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I'm looking forward to stopping at The Wrapper. Over the last ten years, The Wrapper has become my favorite OC snack shack (I know it's blasphemy, but yes, more than Thrasher's and Dumser's). And they're only open during the summer season.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        We will be down tomorrow morning. My daughter can't waite to get to Doll Roller. I hope we can find some blue crabs or its off to bonfire. Going to try a few new places everyone talks about. Crab Bag, Shrimp Boat, Shark and what ever the wife wants.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Beach
                          sand
                          boardwalk
                          ocean waves pounding the sand (sound)
                          relaxing on a balcony

                          Anthony's (both)
                          Frog Bar burger
                          Fish Tales seafood burrito
                          Phillips buffet
                          late night pizza

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I like visiting the shops in Berlin & having lunch at Rayne's Reef. I always spend at least one day at the beach in Assateaque National Seashore. So much different then Ocean City, older crowd. The best & shortest happy hour is 20 steps from the condo we rent, Coconuts.

                            Last year we drove to Chincoteague VA, visited Wallops Flight Center & the other side of Assateaque National Seashore. Climbed all 175(?) steps of the Assateaque Coast Guard lighthouse.

                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I am looking forward to the air show. Last year was my first one and it was awesome.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Cobra617 View Post
                                I am looking forward to the air show. Last year was my first one and it was awesome.
                                Same here...hopefully there isn't a government shutdown like 2013. There wasn't any military planes. 2012 was awesome. We will be in town from Thursday to Monday. Staying one block away from show center at the Spinnaker. Also hope to get some fishing in. If not during that weekend, then in august when we are there for a week.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X