Backshore Brewing Cam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backshore Brewing Cam

Does anyone know why Backshore Brewing has had a ball cap over their Brewery Cam for a week or so?

I usually just watch the boardwalk cam. But on the few times I've watched the inside one, I've seen quite a bit. Hands down pants,groping, stuff bartenders do (and don't do), and even people at the bar that I would question their age. That all could have something to do with it. But then again, it's nothing you won't see on the Seacret's cams at night.
    Ask an OC Insider

Comment

They're only open weekends.
      Ken

Comment

Im still waiting on the Oceanic Motel to get their cams back up and running.I e-mailed them a while back,they say they are aware,and working on it.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I would think that Backshore Brewery would want the camera operating when it's closed for security purposes. I can see them covering it for the reason that Z06RL suggested. As for the one at Harrison's, I, too,would like to see it up & running again!

Comment

The Plim Plaza cam is also looking a little rough, recently. I wish they would do a better job on up-keeping with these cams.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06RL View Post
              I usually just watch the boardwalk cam. But on the few times I've watched the inside one, I've seen quite a bit. Hands down pants,groping, stuff bartenders do (and don't do), and even people at the bar that I would question their age. That all could have something to do with it. But then again, it's nothing you won't see on the Seacret's cams at night.
              Really? Either you are speculating or....you are into voyeurism. I think some of the others have listed more credible reasons.

Comment

Brewery cam back up and running!

Comment

If you're in OC sometime, go to Seacrets and take the new Distillery Tour. We did it this past weekend and it was very interesting. The people there are so friendly and fun and they have a "speakeasy" inside where you actually have to knock on the door and give the password like the ones they had during prohibition. The $10 entrance fee includes your choice of any 3 of the different things they distill there. I recommend the Lemondrop and Blood Orange Vodka and the Coconut Rum. Hubby had the bourbon and liked it, I had the American Whiskey and it was strong. Some beautiful original antiques inside as well. Nothing has been reproduced, it's all original period pieces. The tour lasts an hour. We enjoyed it.
                  Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Originally posted by DeMan View Post
                    Really? Either you are speculating or....you are into voyeurism. I think some of the others have listed more credible reasons.
                    Yes, I am into voyeurism. I'm watching you right now. LOL

But anyhow, yes sometimes at night when I turn the cameras on I do see the things I mentioned. And yes, it was a speculation.
                    Ask an OC Insider

Comment

WooHoo, the ball hat has been removed from the camera. And I think that they may have replaced the tile around the side & front of the bar. I don't remember it being that colorful; but I could be wrong.

Comment

Z...I am glad you took my post as being sarcastic because that was the way it was meant to be. I have covered the peephole on my computer screen so you can no longer watch!!! On a serious note, I am glad you liked the distillery tour. We have not done it yet but want to in a few weeks when we have some friends down. Looking forward to it. I have tried most of their spirits and the only 2 I like so far is the coconut rum and the Lemon Vodka.

Comment

Working...
                        X