Easter Weekend 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Weekend 2017

Beside it being Easter weekend and the normal events is anything else going on in town? Reason I ask is harder to find hotels and the price is higher than normal for this time of year.

It's a holiday weekend and hotels adjust their prices to reflect that. There's a craft show at the Convention Center, but no major events happening other than Easter and OC does get crowded that weekend.
    Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Originally posted by Z06RL View Post
      It's a holiday weekend and hotels adjust their prices to reflect that. There's a craft show at the Convention Center, but no major events happening other than Easter and OC does get crowded that weekend.
      I go ever year for past 5 years same timeframe. Just harder to find a good deal this year. We mainly only go off season now.

Comment

I hear you. We rarely go in season unless it's a condo for a week. Most of our trips are off season.
        Check www.choicehotels.com
        www.ocean-city.com

Both of those sites, especially the ocean-city site are good for rate comparison. We like the Gold Coast Comfort Inn a lot. A bit further north, but a nice place to stay.
        Ask an OC Insider

Comment

I found better deals straight from the hotels. I was surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Madelyn'sDad View Post
            I found better deals straight from the hotels. I was surprised
            That's interesting! I'll have to check that out before I book. Thanks for the tip.
            Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Working...
            X