weekend in OC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekend in OC

We were in OC last weekend.. Weather was great.... Most the restaurants and bars were open. Of course a few were still closed for the season. We went to OC Fish Company in West OC...Sunset Grille, Boardwalk for Thrasher Fries., rode around looking at places for sale!! Had a great couple of days.. oh yeah...Walked the beACH..

Lucky you!! I wish we lived closer.
    Ask an OC Insider

Comment

weekend in OC

we have a small condo there..we try to go once a month for a long weekend...so far..we have made it... would love to purchase a house and retire there...ahhhhhhhhhhhh maybe one day soon..

Comment

4-7/4-11

I'm trying to come the weekend of the 7-11th this April. Can anyone tell me about what Charters are good, any crab fests or just some fun stuff to do for couples?

Comment

Spring Mix II
          Ken

Comment

Originally posted by nesswah View Post
            I'm trying to come the weekend of the 7-11th this April. Can anyone tell me about what Charters are good, any crab fests or just some fun stuff to do for couples?
            There's a bridal show. lol

Check out ococean.com/events
            Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Originally posted by ocmommom View Post
              We were in OC last weekend.. Weather was great.... Most the restaurants and bars were open. Of course a few were still closed for the season. We went to OC Fish Company in West OC...Sunset Grille, Boardwalk for Thrasher Fries., rode around looking at places for sale!! Had a great couple of days.. oh yeah...Walked the beACH..
              How was the OC Fish Company in Year 2? We went there for dinner last summer, and I really wasn't overly impressed.

Comment

OC fish compnay

We dont eat dinner..we do the happy hour menu...food is good...

Comment

Working...
                X