Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New webcam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New webcam

    Found a new webcam.It's at the Sea Bay Hotel.Does anyone have any luck with any of the 8 cams at the Oceanic motel?

  • #2
    Originally posted by kdog2 View Post
    Found a new webcam.It's at the Sea Bay Hotel.Does anyone have any luck with any of the 8 cams at the Oceanic motel?
    The only web cam that seems to work consistently for me is the Kite Loft. The other town of OC cams are hit and miss. Will have to check out your 2

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey jozo,checkout oceancitylive.com,several cams there,they all always work except the ones at the very bottom,and they tell you that they're not working.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks kdog2! Two great views. Here the link https://seabayhotel.com/web-cams/

        I added to my cam, news, radio page http://www.wtv-zone.com/Hooper/oceancity.html

        Some cams have been coming back to life. Fishers popcorn, the newer boardwalk, & one of Castle in Sands is working.

        Comment


        • #5
          www.backshorebrew.com has a really good webcam for people watching.
          Ask an OC Insider

          Comment


          • #6
            The old dog has found another cam.Ocean Gallery has added a new cam that pans around the boardwalk.I found it at ocbound.com
            Check it out Hooper.

            Comment


            • #7
              Z - backshore moved the camera! Not so good anymore!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Highball2 View Post
                Z - backshore moved the camera! Not so good anymore!!!
                They moved the bar camera, but the boardwalk cam is still in it's original spot. I love it for people watching.

                One sad thing I saw one night was that around 2:30, 3 a.m. there was a group of kids standing by the beach access where the American flag was flying. One of them grabbed the flag and threw it down in the sand. I don't know what happened to it after that, but it has never been replaced. You can see a lot on that cam of what people are doing up close.
                Ask an OC Insider

                Comment


                • #9
                  The old dog been sniffing around,2 more new cams,jolly roger at the pier,and the line at trashers fries at the pier,2 good cams,found at oceancitylive.com....check'em out!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Z06RL View Post
                    One sad thing I saw one night was that around 2:30, 3 a.m. there was a group of kids standing by the beach access where the American flag was flying. One of them grabbed the flag and threw it down in the sand.
                    Now if they would add a remote laser cannon to the camera to zap these punks in action ...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yet another new one to add to the list:


                      http://www.grandhoteloceancity.com/


                      just scroll down to the middle of their main page
                      Last edited by bar2008; 07-11-2017, 01:27 PM.
                      common sense is not so common

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thrasher & Jolly Rogers http://thrashersfries.com/live-cam scroll down

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The purple moose saloon was going to have a we cam,about 2 years ago but,I haven't seen it yet

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bar2008 View Post
                            Yet another new one to add to the list:


                            http://www.grandhoteloceancity.com/


                            just scroll down to the middle of their main page
                            I'm watching this webcam here at 5:51am and it looks like the video is from mid-day, given the amount of people on the beach. I'm wondering if this is ever live or maybe they just cut to recorded footage in the evening/early morning hours.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Hooper View Post
                              Thrasher & Jolly Rogers http://thrashersfries.com/live-cam scroll down
                              Does the Thrasher cam have a wide-angle lens??

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X