OC weather this weekend,.?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OC weather this weekend,.?

WaNT to go to OC this weekend. but weather looks iffy... i see sunny tomorrow. with rain tomorrow night,,, and "some" rain Saturday..anyone know any more info??

Hi OCMOMMOM

We're here this weekend. I can tell you it's pretty crappy hear right now :-( Cold, windy, and wet
    Regards,
    Pete, Gaithersburg & Ocean City

Comment

weekend weather

Originally posted by SlowRider View Post
      Hi OCMOMMOM

We're here this weekend. I can tell you it's pretty crappy hear right now :-( Cold, windy, and wet
      thanks we opted not to go down,. we have a 3rd floor condo and a dog to take out 3-4 times a day..and Heat is not workig in condo...UGGGGG...

Comment

I'm psyched because I'm heading to the condo in a couple of days. Forecast for next week looks awesome

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USMD0295:1:US

Meeting up with some folks for the cars show and getting my daughter a new surfboard. Best part though will be hitting all my favorite dining/drinking spots. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by ocmommom View Post
          we have a 3rd floor condo and a dog to take out 3-4 times a day..
          I know what that's like. The wind down at the dog area had to be 30+mph. It's like a cold wet wind tunnel. The only good thing is she's quick about it and runs back in when she's done.

The morning we left (Mother's Day), it was gorgeous. We'll be back down from May 22 through June 4th.
          Regards,
          Pete, Gaithersburg & Ocean City

Comment

Hoping for no rain this weekend. I finally got the windshield wiper motor installed in the 47 Ford, but I'm still waiting for the wiper arms and blades to show up. I also, don't have heat or a defroster installed yet. Last year sucked with that car.

Comment

weather

Yeah. we stayed home.... wasnt a total wash out...sun came out sunday. LOL..this weekend (car show) looks beautiful..but we have other obligations..DANG...

Comment

Working...
              X