And then there's this:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tmginoc View Post
    Oh good grief, thanks for the unnecessary and stupid political remark. Next you'll blame them for the time you drop your drink or get knocked over by a wave. Sheesh.
    Lol. I guess the shoe fits.
    Ken

Comment

Maybe now the Beach Patrol will stop asking me to put my shirt back on....
      Regards,
      Pete, Gaithersburg & Ocean City

Comment

As expected, the individual kicking up all this dust has just hired a civil rights firm to pursue her cause. Great.

I thought it might be the ACLU, but googled the name of the attorney and it's a small outfit. The ACLU is too busy anyway defending murderers, rapists, etc.

This ain't going away, folks.

Comment

And then theres this

When I first seen this thread I thought someone brought a Bea Arthur Maude custom to the meet and had pics
          that would have been sweet.

Comment

I've been going to southern Europe since I was a child and topless women at beaches is completely normal there. (Germans seem to be the ones that like to go topless more than other nationalities) It doesn't bother me one bit.
            People in this country freak out over a pair of boobs. To many people, it seems as if somehow bare boobs will lead to the downfall of this country and western civilization in general. We can't seem to shake our Puritan roots in this country.

Comment

Working...
            X