What's open in OC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's open in OC?

This is a question we get all the time in the off-season, so here's a place for you to ask and answer!

I just wrote a post with a short list of what popular businesses are open in the late fall and winter (http://www.oceancity.com/whats-open/) but of course I couldn't include everything. Please let me know if you see a mistake on the list or if you think there's a business that I should add.

Or, just add it here.

Nice work.
    Ken

Comment

Great idea post and just in time, as I'll be there in a couple days. Craft beer festival is 10/28

A few additions, mostly around our place:

Mother's Cantina is open all year.
      I think The Dunes Manor restaurant is also.
      Not sure about Dry Dock 28, yet, as they're new, but I thought Buxy's was open on the weekends, so maybe
      Also not sure about Shenanigan's; thought they were open on weekends
      Higgin's Crab House on 32nd; pretty sure all year
      Coin's; great food & service
      Pit & Pub???? I'm still boycotting this dump due to horrid service, but think they're open year round
      Pickle's?

That's all I can think of at present. Fairly sure it's accurate, but you may want to double check.
      Last edited by Jozo; 10-19-2017, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Shenanigan's (unfortunately) does shut down for the winter. Also, I saw Harrison's on the list. I thought they were closed when I was there for Presidents' Day Weekend.

But, I know that the following are open that I didn't see on the list

Ocean City Brewing Company

45th St. Taphouse.

The Cork Bar

The Bearded Clam (I believe they go to Thurs - Sat starting in November)

Embers

Crab Alley (though I don't think they have steamed crabs in winter)

Ocean City Fish Co (formerly Capts Galley)

Ocean Gallery

Bad Monkey

Duffy's Tavern

Big Pecker's

Comment

If there are any cigar smokers out there..........Just realized my stash, which I buy online, is getting low. May have to buy in OC, and Senor Cigars is open; at least today.

BTW; Kristin: I know I speak for everyone on this board when I say THANKS for eliminating those annoying spam posts. Hopefully (knocks on wood), we won't see them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jozo View Post
            If there are any cigar smokers out there..........Just realized my stash, which I buy online, is getting low. May have to buy in OC, and Senor Cigars is open; at least today.

BTW; Kristin: I know I speak for everyone on this board when I say THANKS for eliminating those annoying spam posts. Hopefully (knocks on wood), we won't see them again.
            Lol no problem! I've heard they crop up every year or so but my fingers are crossed we won't see any more for awhile!

Comment

Originally posted by Kds53098 View Post
              Shenanigan's (unfortunately) does shut down for the winter. Also, I saw Harrison's on the list. I thought they were closed when I was there for Presidents' Day Weekend.
              You're right--I just saw that today was actually their last day of the season. Thanks!

Comment

Not sure these good place, typically open year round, made the list:
                Billy's Subs
                Touch of Italy
                Crab Alley (west OC)
                Mancinis (Fenwick Island)
                Liquid Assets
                Leo's
                Jules
                Kirby's Red Onion
                Catch 54 (Fenwick)
                Papa Grandes (Fenwick)
                Blue Fish (closed some days)
                Hooked
                Last edited by tmginoc; 10-22-2017, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                  You're right--I just saw that today was actually their last day of the season. Thanks!
                  Shenanigans is open fri-Sunday. I'm sitting in front of there right now.

Good thing too. Have a 2 for 1 coupon that expired soon

Comment

Working...
                  X