Seagrams Ocean City Orange Crush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seagrams Ocean City Orange Crush

Seagrams has added "Ocean City Orange Crush" to their line of bottled "Escapes" drinks.

I'm pretty sure the Escapes are all malt based so I'm not sure how well the orange crush will translate but I'll likely have to give it a try if it shows up in the state or beer distributors around here. If nothing else it'll make me even more anxious to get to OC for a real Orange Crush. (Ideally in a new Macky's bucket!)

We've gone through a carton of them already. They're really good, and very close to a real "crush". Friends who live in OC and have the real deal regularly have also said that they like them as well. They're good!!
    Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Originally posted by pghDave View Post
      Seagrams has added "Ocean City Orange Crush" to their line of bottled "Escapes" drinks.

I'm pretty sure the Escapes are all malt based so I'm not sure how well the orange crush will translate but I'll likely have to give it a try if it shows up in the state or beer distributors around here. If nothing else it'll make me even more anxious to get to OC for a real Orange Crush. (Ideally in a new Macky's bucket!)
      That's cool. May have to pick up some when stocking up at Anthony's. Not crazy about fruity drinks, but the summer those Wild Mike's drinks first came out, the wife and I were hitting them hard and were close to rehab status. I always take a case of Natty Bo with me when leaving Maryland, so if the OCOC is good, I'll add that to the stash.

Still have never been to Macky's. What's the deal with the bucket?

Comment

Good to know they got the taste close,I thought for sure it wouldn't come close to the original. Have to let my wife judge that though,I'm not a fruity drink type of guy either.

Comment

Originally posted by Jozo View Post
          What's the deal with the bucket?
          Macky's serves drinks in a (mini) bucket. 32OZ of your favorite beach-side cocktail with a sipping straw! ;-)

You get to keep the bucket!

MackysBucket.JPG

Of course, I love "the original" as well:

IMG_5690.JPG

Comment

I think it's really cool that Seagrams is giving Ocean City some love. I'm a big fan of their Pina Colada malt drink, so I'm looking forward to trying OCC.

Comment

Does Harborsides get any royalties?

Comment

Working...
              X