This wekend.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This wekend.

Anyone on the boards this weekend,would like to meetup,put a face with a name.My wife and I will be there early saturday till monday,last minute thing.We chat here all the time....lets talk on the boards.

Originally posted by kdog2 View Post
    Anyone on the boards this weekend,would like to meetup,put a face with a name.My wife and I will be there early saturday till monday,last minute thing.We chat here all the time....lets talk on the boards.
    This could be a thread that can be pinned (if they do that here), for an ongoing opportunity to put a face with a name. I won't be there until early June, but do daily walks; first one is real early with the 110 lb. beast, then I do the entire boardwalk starting at 27th, usually around 8 or so.

Good idea.

Comment

Please tell me that your 110 lb beast isn't a dog on the boardwalk in June. I'd hate to see you get a ticket for having your pup on the boardwalk or beach between May 1 and October 1 while the ban is in place.
      Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Originally posted by Z06RL View Post
        Please tell me that your 110 lb beast isn't a dog on the boardwalk in June. I'd hate to see you get a ticket for having your pup on the boardwalk or beach between May 1 and October 1 while the ban is in place.
        No, I only take him on the boards off season. That rule is really being abused.

https://www.active.com/Assets/Runnin...+Ridgeback.jpg

After April, we go back around the bay side condos behind Jolly Roger. It's nice back there and every once in a while, I call OC's finest to bust some loser sleeping in his car.

Comment

Working...
        X