College Beach Weekend 2018?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kds53098
    started a topic College Beach Weekend 2018?

College Beach Weekend 2018?

Has anybody heard any rumblings about College Beach Weekend for this summer?

I remember there were brawls on the Boardwalk two years ago, but as I recall the so called event was pretty much a non issue last year.

• Kds53098
    replied
    Originally posted by DeMan View Post
    Hate to bring this thread back on track but when is the College Beach Weekend supposed to take place?
    I haven't seen anything about it, but in the past two years, it was the third weekend in July.

Leave a comment:

• DeMan
    replied
    Hate to bring this thread back on track but when is the College Beach Weekend supposed to take place?

Leave a comment:

• EllAnn
    replied
    Originally posted by Z06RL View Post
    It's the mindset. The numbskulls in t heir deisel pickup trucks have ruined cruising at Cruise In, and the numbskulls from H20i ruined everything else. But what do I know.
    You are so right! It's the "it's all about me" mindset. They have no respect for other people. So what if they ruin an event or even a whole town, they'll just move on to somewhere else & continue their trouble making.

Leave a comment:

• Z06RL
    replied
    It's the mindset. The numbskulls in t heir deisel pickup trucks have ruined cruising at Cruise In, and the numbskulls from H20i ruined everything else. But what do I know.

Leave a comment:

• EllAnn
    replied
    Originally posted by Deep Sea Clammer View Post
    I think the new "event speed limits" will put a hurting on some of the H2Oi people...
    Those "event speed limits" are just another law they can enjoy breaking according to their way of thinking. Their aim is to rack up more in fines than their friends.

Leave a comment:

• Deep Sea Clammer
    replied
    I think the new "event speed limits" will put a hurting on some of the H2Oi people...

Leave a comment:

• Kds53098
    replied
    Originally posted by EllAnn View Post
    Haven't heard anything about it. Since it was a non-issue last year, hopefully it's the same this year. Too bad the same thing doesn't happened to the H2Oi annual fall invasion. Even though their main event has been moved to Atlantic City it still sounds like the troublemakers are planning an assault on OCMD.
    I hope you're right, as we'll be in Ocean City for a week mid month, which is when CBW used to take place.

I'll be interested to see what happens with H2Oi this September.

Leave a comment:

• EllAnn
    replied
    Haven't heard anything about it. Since it was a non-issue last year, hopefully it's the same this year. Too bad the same thing doesn't happened to the H2Oi annual fall invasion. Even though their main event has been moved to Atlantic City it still sounds like the troublemakers are planning an assault on OCMD.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X