Jeep Week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Week

Did the Jeep Week event cause any problems in OC? Or, are they a rather restrained bunch? I"m really curious to see what happens the week of the H2Oi event, even though it's officially to be in Atlantic City there seems to be a segment (& not a good segment, either) that is insisting on going to OC instead.

Why do you call them a "bunch"?

Comment

I haven't heard anything about this year, but the Jeep crowd is normally pretty well-behaved. We are part of the Jeep "bunch", although have never gotten ours to OC for Jeep Week.

Only problem I've heard of is that there's always a few folks that don't know how to properly operate their 4X4 and actually get stuck in the sand during the parade.

Just found this pic from a couple of years ago of the parade from our balcony.

IMG_1081.JPG
      Last edited by Jozo; 08-28-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Highball2 View Post
        Why do you call them a "bunch"?
        Would you prefer that I call them a group? Gang? Herd? Gaggle? Flock? Assemblage? Batch? I simply needed a word that indicated "more than one" so I chose bunch.

Comment

No, Ellann I was just curious.... Thought maybe that was a jeeper term that I hadn't heard before....

Comment

So people who drive Jeeps are called "jeepers"?? Corvette drivers are "vetters"? MB drivers are "benzers"? LOL Love it.
            Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Originally posted by Z06RL View Post
              So people who drive Jeeps are called "jeepers"?? Corvette drivers are "vetters"? MB drivers are "benzers"? LOL Love it.
              and the Diesel Truckers are called F**kers! Wait, am I playing the game right?

Comment

BOB, you got that wrong! The H2o's are the F**kers! The D-Truckers are the Smokers!!

Comment

Working...
                X