Shore Craft Beer Fest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shore Craft Beer Fest

Even if you're not into craft beer, this is a pretty good time. We went last year and had a great time, good crowd, food etc. Mayor Meehan was there and we talked to him for a while; (he's a lot nicer when he's had a couple of brews, but aren't we all?)

You get a souvenir glass and unlimited samplings for a few hours. They just pour enough in your glass for a few swigs, but for the last hour or so, they start filling it up all the way. Tickets are cheaper if you buy early online.

Heading to OC for a couple of weeks, so I'm planning on going, weather permitting.

https://www.shorecraftbeerfest.com/

I will be there! This will be my second Shore Craft Beer Fest: OCtoberfest, and I am just praying that the weekend doesn't end up a washout.

They're projecting almost twice the number of people who attended the festival last year, and now there are additional breweries from western Maryland (well, more western than Ocean City) -- Key Brewing, Heavy Seas, Flying Dog -- along with the local ones. I am very excited.

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
      I am just praying that the weekend doesn't end up a washout.
      hopefully things change cause at the moment the forecast doesn't look all that great.
      common sense is not so common

Comment

Looks like this may be a game time decision for me. Early forecast was for a washout, now looks like the rain may let up by noon

Comment

Yeah, now I believe the rain's supposed to be over in OC by 10 a.m. The town of Ocean City has canceled about everything for the weekend, but I'm not quite sure why (at least at this point). Shore Craft Beer Fest is still on for Saturday.

Comment

It seems wonderful and exciting. I've never been there. Will surely try to go there this time.

Comment

Working...
            X