Ocean City spots in 90 Day Fiance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean City spots in 90 Day Fiance

Has anyone watched the most recent season of 90 Day Fiance? One of the couple met in Ocean City (he from Bowie and she from Russia). They have some boardwalk scenes on the show that we enjoyed seeing. Not as much on the Ocean City story as we would have liked but definitely a feel-good reflection on OC.

That show is like watching a train wreck. You know it's going to be awful but you just can't stop yourself from watching. lol I never noticed, or missed the boardwalk scenes. That's not the guy with all the cats that lives with his mother is it?
    Ask an OC Insider

Comment

I totally agree, train wreck big time. On the show, Steven goes to Russia to be there for the birth of his son. Nothing that I've seen on his home situation. The story line is that he got arrested at 16 for graffiti, got kicked out of his parent's house, and lived with his Grandmother.

The scenes from Ocean City were brief and could be easily missed. Doing a Google search, I could only find one photo of Olga at the pier. Totally not worth watching the show for the shots of OC but cool to see them if you are already watching the show. They are mainly in the first few episodes and replayed sparingly for other episodes. In the spirit of totally useless trivia, I was wondering where Steven and Olga worked in Ocean City the Summer that they met.

Comment

Nothing can be worse than "Ping Pong Summer". Still kicking myself in the ass for spending $7.95 to watch it on Pay Per View when it first came out.

Anyone remember "Violets are Blue" with Sissy Spacek & Kevin Kline? Filmed here in 1985, I think. Not a bad movie; there's a big make-out scene under the Rt. 50 bridge

We enjoy watching the shows where they remodel beach homes; there's been a few lately in Bethany & Rehoboth. (LSD)

Comment

Originally posted by dctech View Post
          ... In the spirit of totally useless trivia, I was wondering where Steven and Olga worked in Ocean City the Summer that they met.

I'm not certain but she looks a lot like the girl that braided my daughter's hair on the boardwalk one summer.

LOL

Comment

Jozo--you are so right about Ping Pong Summer. I'm sorry, the acting was awful, but it was nice seeing familiar scenery.

Comment

Working...
            X