X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evildiva
    evildiva
    • Aug 2004

Any info on Barefoot Mailman Motel??

We are going to OC next weekend for a few days and the only room I could find was at the BF mailman, Any reviews good or bad???
    Thanks
  • cexyvixxen
    cexyvixxen
    • Aug 2004

what kind of info do you need?????????
    Vixen

Comment

• wannabeinOC
      wannabeinOC
      • Mar 2004

i stayed at the barefoot mailman a few years ago. the rooms were pretty nice, pretty spacious, and the pool is great. also, nice bay views from the balcony in front of the rooms (not private though). it's a really popular hotel in oc...surprising that you were able to get a room!

Comment

• fordcity
        fordcity
        • Oct 2003

me my wife and dog stayed there last fall it was ok except the dog didn't like walking so far to get to thrashers we'll take him again this fall by the way they alough pets any size
        see ya at o city

Comment

• fordcity
          fordcity
          • Oct 2003

just got our reservations again for this fall there
          see ya at o city

Comment

• songbird
            songbird
            • Oct 2004

How were the pet rooms?

I was going to book there but wasn't sure about how the rooms that allow pets were. Are they nice? We have a cat.

Comment

• fordcity
              fordcity
              • Oct 2003

yes there nice they don't smell like animals or anything at least last year they were ok were going there friday morning.hope it s not raining.
              see ya at o city

Comment

• fordcity
                fordcity
                • Oct 2003

just got back no problem with the place except electric went out sat night but it looked like every bodys did.
                see ya at o city

Comment

• OC4Life
                  OC4Life
                  • Jun 2004

We are only able to get to OC for a long weekend this year. So, instead of renting our usual condo, we got reservations at The Barefoot Mailman. Has anyone stayed there recently who can tell me about it. The rooms looked nice on their website. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

• fordcity
                    fordcity
                    • Oct 2003

the only thing I didn't like was the location we were always use to being on the board walk.besides that no complaints.
                    see ya at o city

Comment

• OC4Life
                      OC4Life
                      • Jun 2004

Thank you for the response. Nice cars!

Comment

• emilysmom04
                        emilysmom04
                        • Apr 2005

Barefoot Mailman

its a nice place - its clean and alot of folks with kids and without do stay there .. popular' is the word! its a place to stay even tho its not the condo that your used to it has a good shower, beds are nice and you wont be there the whole time so its good enough to lay your heads down LOL .. the pool was nice too! Hey if the place doesnt have a pool i dont stay LOL .. have a good trip - hope it turns out to be a nice weekend for you!

Comment

• OC4Life
                          OC4Life
                          • Jun 2004

Thank you for the response. I just want a clean, comfortable place to sleep at night. It does not have to be anything fancy. Knowing that families stay there and the pool is nice (clean?) is a bonus. I can not wait for September and our weekend in OC.

BTW, even bad weather is okay when we are in OC. We have been known to mini-golf, walk the board walk and/or shop in the rain. Just as long as there is no lightning. We were there many years ago during a hurricane and only had two days of sun the whole week. The other couple we went down with left and went home after one day. We stayed, kept ourselves occupied and had a good time (boarding up the windows of the condo we were in and living with the balcony furniture inside. LOL). Of course, we prefer the beautiful weather OC is famous for, but we just love the whole OC atmosphere and everything.

Comment

• ziptrip125
                            ziptrip125
                            • Jun 2005

ziptrip125

My sister, her husband and their dog stayed at the Barefoot Mailman for about 5 days in Sept. 2004 and liked it very much. We came to visit them because we were staying at the Golden Sands and they do not allow pets. All looked great to us, pool was very clean as well as the room.

Comment

• fordcity
                              fordcity
                              • Oct 2003

we stay the weekend before they close for the year.Our dog loves it.

see ya at o city

Comment

Working...