Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colonel arms luxury apartment

Does anyone have any review on this hotel

I have never stayed there, but from the website they look really nice. I always notice their sign says no vacancy when we are there in July for the week. The prices are also very reasonable.

Comment

Re: colonel arms luxury apartment

Me and a group of 10 stayed here for a week in the 2011 summer and to be completely honestly it was no where worth the price. You will get kicked out if you bring even one guest in and the owners are do not even come close to nice people. They treated us like crap and keep part of our deposit for stuff we didn't break. The funny thing is that we have video evidence of us moving in and explaining what we found was broken when we walked in. We should be seeking out legal help soon though. So if you want to have fun DO NOT STAY HERE!!! Nothing looked as if it had been cleaned when we came and it was cleaner when we left. You can get a way better place the this for the money. Basically it is over priced, the service is terrible, you'll lose your deposit, and you will have a terrible time. DON"T STAY HERE!!!!!!!!

Comment

And we have a winner!!!!!! for the OLDEST topic pulled from the archives. I can barely find current stuff so how in the world are people finding stuff that's almost 7 years old!!

Comment

Sounds like the owners were real buzzkills and that's just narely dude. Sounds like another disgruntled Senior.

Comment

Originally posted by hapnstance

Sounds like the owners were real buzzkills and that's just narely dude. Sounds like another disgruntled Senior.

I don't get it....

First you get mad when new threads are posted for things that are already in the archives.

Then, you get mad when someone does search for a topic in the archives and comments on it...

Comment

Maybe admin should show the date of the last comment larger or more clearly...

Comment

When I say search the archives I mean: SEARCH THE FLIPPIN ARCHIVES FOR CURRENT POSTS COVERING THE TOPIC. Do we really need 15-20 threads on the best pizza, restaurant, bar, etc. within 4 months. Is anything really going to change?

You can't pull a 7 year old thread on a place and comment on it. Makes no sense and wastes people time. Things change every year or 2 around OC.

Obviously, the poster who managed to pull up this thread was disgruntled about something, probably the fact the owners got pissed off because they were doing beer bongs on the balcony.

9 times out of 10 someone who opens an account posts a disgruntled comment is never coming back again.

BTW, I get mad just for the sake of getting mad. I am a connundrum. Just imagine how my wife feels.

Comment

Originally posted by hapnstance

When I say search the archives I mean: SEARCH THE FLIPPIN ARCHIVES FOR CURRENT POSTS COVERING THE TOPIC. Do we really need 15-20 threads on the best pizza, restaurant, bar, etc. within 4 months. Is anything really going to change?

You can't pull a 7 year old thread on a place and comment on it. Makes no sense and wastes people time. Things change every year or 2 around OC.

Obviously, the poster who managed to pull up this thread was disgruntled about something, probably the fact the owners got pissed off because they were doing beer bongs on the balcony.

9 times out of 10 someone who opens an account posts a disgruntled comment is never coming back again.

BTW, I get mad just for the sake of getting mad. I am a connundrum. Just imagine how my wife feels.

Hehehe, I noticed that. :-)

And I 'm just pulling your leg. Take it easy there fella... lol

I'd like to meet you and your wife at one of the get togethers and give her a hug and a gold star for putting up with you. lol

Comment

I'll be at one or two of the, but you'll never know who I am. I wish to remain a mystery.

Comment

Colonel Arms

I would not recommend this Colonel Arms to anyone. Our senior children stayed there during senior week last June. The lady did not return all of the security deposit and outright lied to one of the parents. She did not return any of our other calls after that. We even had a lawyer contact her via a letter which she did not respond to. Of course you may think that we are helicopter parents and believe everything our kids tell us but in this case that is not true. The lady ripped off other seniors last year and this year as well. Our kids had an additional kid sleep in their room and she deducted money. All of the parents thought that was fair because they broke the rules. When they were cleaning up to leave, the kids were vacuuming and she told them it was too loud and late and to stop. She said she would take care of it. Lo and behold she accused them after of not cleaning up the room. So the total deposit was $600. They got fined $100 for the extra kid. Her check to us was $250.

In conclusion, until we all boycott her hotel, maybe she will send the other $250 that she owes us.

Comment

We stayed there in the late 70s and it was fine.
                        Ken

Comment

My great grandfather was there when it was being built and he said it might be a nice place when it was finished. Not sure if that helps...

Comment

Originally posted by KirkTheJerk

My great grandfather was there when it was being built and he said it might be a nice place when it was finished. Not sure if that helps...

I actually think it was based on his recommendation that we stayed there. I believe he chiseled his recommendation on a stone if I remember correctly.
                            Ken

Comment

Colonel Arms Scam

Originally posted by vanessa28011 View Post
                              Does anyone have any review on this hotel
                              Stay away...........it's not worth it. The owner is an old lady that lives in one of the units and will stalk you till she kicks you out. Young people, old people, she hates you all. Don't expect your deposit back. You've been warned.............read the reviews. I wish that I had.

Comment

Working...
                              X