Gamerooms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamerooms

does anyone know if the quality inn boardwalk on 17th street has a pool table in their "game room"? or any hotels that have a game room with a pool table in?

don't know of any hotels. Most people who play pool end up at Pickles or the Cork Bar.... I much prefer Pickles. It's downtown and has 3+ pool table. Food isnt bad either.

Comment

Croc's has three I think.
      Ask an OC Insider

Comment

The Quality Inn Boardwalk hasn't had a gameroom for quite some time. The former gameroom has been turned into a room with a tanning bed. There is a room with some arcade games in next door at the Holiday Inn and Suites but I don't remember there being a pool table.

Comment

wut about the best western flagship? where is this resturant at that has one?

Comment

I think Pickles is at 2nd or 3rd street, on coastal highway, where it is one way right before you hit the RT 50 bridge going out of town. I am unsure of where Crocs is but yes they have pool table there too.

Comment

They do not have a pool table. I agree with everyone else go to Pickles.

Comment

Originally posted by partygal8644 View Post
                wut about the best western flagship? where is this resturant at that has one?
                The restaurant in the Best Western Flagship is Johna and The Whale, and in short, it gives new meaning to the word "terrible"! I would stay away from the restaurant, and the hotel, I stayed there once in the late 80's and the whole place smelled like a locker room at halftime...

Comment

damn..well do you have to be 21 to go in and play pool at those places? lol

Comment

You don't have to be 21 at Croc's cause they're a restaraunt too. Just stay out of the bar area. They are in the Gold Coast Mall.
                    Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Holiday Inn 67th

The holiday inn on 67th street has a pool table in the game room by the lobby. I had not been there in a few years, but they have cleaned it up a bit. looked good. fitness room had some new equipment, indoor pool was clean, rooms were nice. Hope this helps.

Comment

man..i wanna stay on the boardwalk..not 67th street..i guess ill just have to go to a bar and play..thanks tho raven = )

Comment

Working...
                        X