What was the best Hotel/Motel you have stayed at in OC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oceanic motel is the best

I think the oceanic motel is the best.We have a little bay-side beach a little pool but who is here for a pool,also we are close to the beach like one mile away and the begging of the boardwalk is right at the hotel prices are good and you can also get coffee,fruit,newspaper and a menu for a restaurant you order there and they bring it to your room ad also get coupons for things to do in ocean city Maryland.

Comment

Best Hotel I stayed in

The best Hotel I stayed in was the Quality Inn Beachfront at 33rd and Ocean Drive in the Arkansas room. It was a beachfront room that had a full view of the beach and gorgeous sunrise and it also offered view of the sunset.
      Attached Files

Comment

Holiday Inn on the Boardwalk

I've stayed at Holiday Inn on the Boardwalk for several years now. A group (6) of us got together to spend some much needed time to enjoy ourselves. This year it will be with my daughter (not in good health) and several of my grown granddaughters. It's already reserved for the weekend for the Jet Show; OceanFront of course.

Comment

Sea Cove

After 18 years of coming to Ocean city, I have my favorite. I have stayed at quite a few over the first 4 years. I never felt like returning. Some just did not have that feeling of friendliness or the rates were so high, and for what we used it for a place to sleep I just could not see spending a lot. Most of them had roaches, ants. or when you wanted to book you had to do it as soon as the season opened or you don't get a room. But in 2001 we found the Sea Cove its not the Hilton and yes it has its flaws. But its clean, they give plenty of fresh linens daily, and you don't have to ask. I can call very close to my arrival date and I get a room. The owner and staff are amazing, I have never been treated badly. When I call I feel like that family member they haven't talked to in a while, they always say hey how are you. If I arrive in the middle of the night they accommodate me. When I check out they always make me feel like I should stay longer and I look forward to my next vacation. They have plenty of parking. They don't have roaches or ants that I have seen, and its centrally located. I could go on and on, and yes its not for everyone but I can say, just on friendliness alone I would give them a five out of five, thank you Sea Cove

Comment

I've seen One thumbs up for the days inn, but does anyone else have any input? Staying there in June and am hoping it's worth it!

Comment

Best Western Flagship

We have always enjoyed our stay at the B.W. Flagship. It doesn't have the fanciest rooms or the most amenities of other hotels, but the rooms are always nice and clean and the staff is very helpful. The location at the end of the boardwalk is really convenient to the boardwalk tram and parking is not the nightmare it can be at other hotels. Nice pool too. (I think it may just be called the Flagship Oceanfront now)
              Last edited by pammiek; 03-22-2015, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by David-Bertha Gordon View Post
                After 18 years of coming to Ocean city, I have my favorite. I have stayed at quite a few over the first 4 years. I never felt like returning. Some just did not have that feeling of friendliness or the rates were so high, and for what we used it for a place to sleep I just could not see spending a lot. Most of them had roaches, ants. or when you wanted to book you had to do it as soon as the season opened or you don't get a room. But in 2001 we found the Sea Cove its not the Hilton and yes it has its flaws. But its clean, they give plenty of fresh linens daily, and you don't have to ask. I can call very close to my arrival date and I get a room. The owner and staff are amazing, I have never been treated badly. When I call I feel like that family member they haven't talked to in a while, they always say hey how are you. If I arrive in the middle of the night they accommodate me. When I check out they always make me feel like I should stay longer and I look forward to my next vacation. They have plenty of parking. They don't have roaches or ants that I have seen, and its centrally located. I could go on and on, and yes its not for everyone but I can say, just on friendliness alone I would give them a five out of five, thank you Sea Cove
                They have new owners now?
                http://www.oceancity.com/forums/show...-you-stayed-at
                2000 & 2001

Comment

I've stayed at
                  Comfort Inn 5th
                  Tidelands on 5th
                  Hotel Monte Carlo 3rd oceanside
                  Sleep Inn Baltimore Ave
                  Quality Inn 16th
                  Quality Inn 33rd
                  Holiday Inn on 17th
                  Burgandy Inn 18th
                  Islander Hotel 20th bayside
                  Plim Plaza on 3rd
                  Ambassador Hotel
                  Commander Hotel on 14th

Condos
                  Pyramid
                  Capri

I was in (visiting friends checking their room out)
                  Oceanic Motel inlet
                  Park Place 3rd
                  Hampton Inn 4oth I think
                  Last edited by tfunkhouser; 03-26-2015, 08:39 AM.

Comment

This post helped me in my hotel choices this coming January. I'm currently searching online for the best and cheap accommodation in Ocean City. I think, a nearby apartment could help me save money if I stay for more than three weeks.

Comment

Yikes! Why are you coming for 3 weeks in January?
                      Ask an OC Insider

Comment

I haven't stayed in a hotel in a while but when I consider the entire package, I'd say our best stay was at the Quality Inn ocean front on 54th street. I took my son and some buddies years ago. It's the one with the birds and stuff in it. The location is convenient, the rooms were clean, the atmosphere was awesome for kids, and the staff was very accommodating. Granted this was years ago.
                        Ken

Comment

Working...
                        X