Motel not found under accomodations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motel not found under accomodations

I know we receive Sand Dollars for booking through OC.com. What is our Hotel/Motel is not found on the accommodations list?

Re: Motel not found under accomodations

Which hotel is it?

Comment

I couldn't book my reservation at the Sahara Motel on this site either...

Comment

Good afternoon! Thanks so much for asking why you couldn't find the Sahara Motel on OceanCity.com. They have decided to wait through this season before considering whether to add their inventory on our site. If you want to send them a note encouraging them to add their inventory to OceanCity.com, that would not be a bad idea. In the meantime, I will send your comment to them.

Thank you for participating on OceanCity.com's forum and thank you for trying to book the Sahara Motel through our site. I'll post if we make any progress. In the meantime, I have heard the Saraha Cafe is fabulous. Have you eaten there?

Have a great day!

Comment

we like to stay at the Barefoot Mailman.

Comment

I'll be seinding you an e-mail RythmSis

Comment

Fashionable Jersey Collection Reebok Chicago Blackhawks 81 Maria

In case you are a large enthusiast associated with soccer and possess a favourite staff as well, then you can get your own wholesale soccer jerseys inexpensive on-line. On-line could be the greatest position where you can get your soccer jerseys inexpensive and also keep up while using fun and pleasure with the activity. Soccer is indeed many people's favored sport and to display their particular respect towards their team and also in the direction of their particular region, most people decide to use soccer jerseys when a few match will be about to take place. This type of wholesale soccer jerseys could be offered at a number of places, however if you are searching for the best bargains, it is best to be able to order online. There are numerous retailers and retailers online which offer wholesale soccer jerseys along with other soccer products with reasonable prices. Though these types of jerseys usually are not authentic, they are truly close to what we call traditional. They've the same design, exact same color and also are made of also comparable form of substance. A person just need to take a seat facing your computer and get into the appropriate keywords for the merchandise you are interested in and you will notice numerous outcomes being displayed. From all of these retailers, you are able to examine the costs as well as buy the ones you like the very best. Additionally, you will get the wholesale soccer jerseys cheap your clothing shop should they have a sale going on or even should they be providing discount on clothing. Yet, this kind of encounter will certainly always be not as hassle-free because online shopping because whenever you shop online, it's not necessary to stand inside long traces to have the items refined and yourself need not throw away cash upon bus fare or fuel to go to your neighborhood keep. The shipping can come right to the doorway and in circumstance there is certainly a few problem or perhaps deficiency using the garments, you are able to very easily have it swapped out or obtain a repayment. About Author Lifeiyang is a China wholesale businessman.she hope build up her own Cheap NFL Jerseys company and became one of the most famous wholesales in the world. This article is free for republishing Published at San Francisco Giants 55 Tim Lincecum National League 2010 All Star BP Blue Man Reebok Chicago Bears 22 Matt Forte Womens Field Flirt Fashion Blue Reebok Denver Broncos 20 Brian Dawkins White NFL Replica
              Many people have some kind of habit, like philately, and other things which may have special meanings to them. As for football lovers, Football Shirts Jersey will certainly be the right thing to collect. Since Football Shirts Jersey can well express their love and passion toward a special team, and it also can witnesses the change of football fashion trend. There is no doubt football fans followers are passionate about the sport they love. Their passion doesn't stop at the wardrobes door, either. The most current football shirt is a must-have accessory for any self-respecting football fan. New shirts are worn each season, and keeping up with the latest trend is one of the most interesting ways to spend the off-season. Fans wait impatiently for the new designs to be unveiled, and then they are quick to replace their old shirts with the new, updated design. Football clubs are happy to give fans plenty of options to choose from as each team uses a different shirt for home games and away games - and many clubs also use a completely different alternate shirt as well. Some fans are not as interested in a specific team as they are in a specific design of football shirt. There are people who collect shirts from special teams and football eras, and they don't care if the shirt is from the team they root for on gameday. Fans of the sport will recognize the shirt that was worn by the winners of the last World Cup, for example, whether it is a team they would ever support or not. Whether you want to support your favorite team, or show your love of the entire game, a football shirt can do that for you easily. Each team has its own reputation and following, so make sure you choose the shirt that represents your lifestyle as well as the sport you love. With the FIFA World Cup finals this year football shirts have become more popular all over the world. Your country's football shirt gives you a chance to show national pride as well as your passion for this timeless game. The truth is, there is a football shirt design to please almost anyone's fashion sense. If you're a devoted fan of a specific team, all you need to do is wait for them to create the shirt design that fits your style best. If you are simply a general football fan, you have your choice between ultra-modern kits or traditional retro styles. Football shirts have a tendency to dress up any fan's wardrobe because they bring a sense of color and style without being too garish. Just keep up with the football and football jersey trend, and change and add your Football Shirts accessories collection frequently. You can also visit some websites (ebays, Reebok Green Bay Packers 85 Greg Jennings Green Team Color NFL Replica and Amazon)to find your ideal soccer jerseys. About Author Every one should own . We can wear it for a walk outside ; or just to join some outdoor activities at weekends. This article is free for republishing Published at

Comment

i tried booking barefoot mailman on this website but the rates are not comparable to booking direct. seems to use the same reservation system but cant get the weekly 7 plus day rate.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianGilliland

I'll be seinding you an e-mail RythmSis

Hi Brian,

see my post above. how do I go about this and get the best rate?

Comment

Working...
                  X