Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone else noticed how expensive Ocean City is this summer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has anyone else noticed how expensive Ocean City is this ...

Barefoot Mailman is a pet friendly hotel! Cats need love too
    Tracey Hofman
    Life is a Day at the Beach!

Comment

Unfortunately, due to liability issues, I cannot rent to people with pets. My insurance won't allow it. I'm also booked through July.

Comment

we've been staying at the Barefoot Mailman hotel which is great for our dog. Windjammer condos at 46th street i sgreat too.

Comment

Before you bring your dog, familiarize yourself with the ordinances concerning pets, particularly dogs, in Ocean City. Dogs are not allowed on the beach or boardwalk from May 1 to October 1 and are required to be on a leash at all times in OC when you're outside of your hotel or condo. I know there are people who ignore the law and let their dogs run on the beach, but if caught they'll be fined and ticketed. There is a dog park on 94th St. and you need a permit from the city to use it. You'll find the permit at www.oceancitymd.gov under Parks and Recreation. And please remember to be kind to others and clean up after your pup.
          Ask an OC Insider

Comment

I have been looking and i found that prices are LESS....even in the building i am in... the ones who rent...are renting for less....

Comment

Originally posted by ocmommom

I have been looking and i found that prices are LESS....even in the building i am in... the ones who rent...are renting for less....
              That's great news! It's always nice to find products/services for less money than the last time you paid for them.

Comment

why its price become high in summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Eithan

why its price become high in summer.
                  Hands up, step away from the keyboard and no one will get hurt.

Comment

Oh boy, another OBVIOUS spammer!
                    Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Z,

It's actually OBVIOUS that Eithan is not a spammer. SPAM is the automated crap that gets posted in here that has nothing to do with the subjects being discussed. Eithan is actually responding to the threads. He may just have some "issues" with typing...... : )

Comment

or another possibility is that Eithan might be from a foreign country.
                        common sense is not so common

Comment

Originally posted by Britt4duke

Z,

It's actually OBVIOUS that Eithan is not a spammer. SPAM is the automated crap that gets posted in here that has nothing to do with the subjects being discussed. Eithan is actually responding to the threads. He may just have some "issues" with typing...... : )

If you say so.
                          Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Originally posted by Z06RL

Originally posted by Britt4duke

Z,

If you say so.
                            He is right. Also "spammers" advertise something. SO far, no links were posted that 'advertised' anything.

Comment

we were down alot this past season. Granted we have our own condo..so didnt have the expense of renting a place..But we noticed lots of places having specials...Lots of competition down there...so places gotta have specials. So i guess we didnt really notice it being any more expensive than years before...

Comment

Working...
                              X