Hotel Grand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Grand

Staying at Hotel Grand 4th of July week. Anyone ever stay here?

Many times. It's a very nice place, on the boardwalk, 24 hour coffee shop, little shops downstairs on the first floor. Nice big rooms. Only drawback was that the balconies are/were not private. They had a mesh screen between each room that you could see through. BUT they were supposed to be changing that, so it might not be that way now. Great location too. Close to Phillips and Coins, and Fractured Prune for those morning donuts!!
    Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Originally posted by Z06RL View Post
      Many times. It's a very nice place, on the boardwalk, 24 hour coffee shop, little shops downstairs on the first floor. Nice big rooms. Only drawback was that the balconies are/were not private. They had a mesh screen between each room that you could see through. BUT they were supposed to be changing that, so it might not be that way now. Great location too. Close to Phillips and Coins, and Fractured Prune for those morning donuts!!
      Thanks that makes me feel better. Wife wanted to stay on boardwalk. I like the North side normally.

Comment

Are you talking about The Grand Hotel? on 21st street? If so, I've stayed in a condo right across the street from the Grand Hotel for almost 20 years. I don't know what the rooms are like, but the stores on the first floor are a convenience to anyone staying there. The only thing that place could use would be a convenience store for milk, coffee, bread etc.

Comment

They sell milk, coffee, bread, muffins, breakfast sandwiches and even ice cream and lattes in their 24 hour coffee shop in the Grand.
          Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Hope you got a good deal for that week, they dont call it the"grand" for nothing. Thats about what you pay a night in July for ocean front.

Comment

All of the hotels have been running "book early" specials including the Grand. They had some great offers. Most of them have. But once you miss it, it's gone.
              Ask an OC Insider

Comment

The rooms are okay, really nothing special even on the top couple of floors, Great view, indoor pool is small but serviceable if you get a rainy day.

Comment

I think the most impressive features of this hotel are the staff, the staff were always ready to help. I enjoyed my stay there and will definitely come back with my friends and family. The rooms were well furnished and no insects roaming around just like any other hotel that cockroaches are there too.

Comment

Originally posted by KirkTheJerk View Post
                    Hope you got a good deal for that week, they dont call it the"grand" for nothing. Thats about what you pay a night in July for ocean front.
                    No around $260.00 per night

Comment

Go to www.ocisfree.com and pick up a bunch of freebies for booking your stay through them. It's a great savings, and the longer you stay, the more freebies you get! Once you book, they give you a list of freebies to pick from, so you can get only the ones you'll actually use. Things like dining, activities, and souvenirs. They give you the vouchers on check in. I've used them a lot and never had a single problem.
                      Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Last year when we were in OC we got to look at a few of the hotel rooms as a preview for this year. If you see a place that you think you might want to stay, just ask at the front desk, they are always willing to show you a room and the amenities. The Grand was one of the hotels that we looked at last summer. I thought it was very nice. The rooms are nice and big and all have a view of the ocean to some degree.

Comment

I will stay here again. It was a nice place and location

Comment

Working...
                          X