• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you said you were DONE!!!!

Comment

I am done, done with ocean city.

Originally posted by highball View Post
      I thought you said you were DONE!!!!
      I am done, done with ocean city. Your businesses will never get another dime out of me, take that to the bank!

Comment

See you next summer. Obey the speed limits!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeMan View Post
          See you next summer. Obey the speed limits!!!
          Next summer, not a chance, never in our lifetime. As far as speed limits, what does thy have to do with Ocean city's trashed beaches and rundown resturaunts? The police reference was to point out that the city's focus is more on harassing the tourists for the main purpose of increasing revenue in order to line the pockets of ocean city's government officials, rather than focusing on real crime and spending more money on maintaining and revitalizing the infrastructure and the overall environment. That's our tax dollars going to waste. Remember, I'm also a Maryland resident, those are my tax dollars being flushed down the toilet. The police are there to protect and serve, they are not protecting and only serving themselves. Their time and our tax dollars would be better spent having them is physically walk and clean up the beaches themselves. I guess the old saying is true, that ignorance is bliss. I bet you don't even walk your own nasty beeches or go to your own overpriced low quality restaurants. If you do, you are missing out on a higher quality of life, that's sad. I truly pity you and the rest of the locals there that are oblivious to what real life experiences are about. I'm not saying you have to be rich to enjoy the finer things in life, although it helps, just be aware of better available options. This enables you to make educated choices. You and your family only live once, why not make the best of the time you spend with one another. Real vacation getaways yield amazing long lasting and loving memories. Good luck to you and everyone else, I'll say a prayer that things get better. The grass is greener on the other side. Well, to offer an analogy that relates better, the sandy beaches are amazingly cleaner up the coast, "away from Ocean City."
          Last edited by Honest opinion; 09-24-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

You mad, bro?

Comment

You are definitely entitled to your opinion and it's too bad that OC left a bitter taste in your mouth this trip. I wish you and your family many years of happy vacations and good memories. And maybe in 5 years or so, you'll come back and see what has changed (good or bad). Till then.......safe travels.
              Ask an OC Insider

Comment

8 posts later, and we still have no idea WHERE you stayed, or WHERE you ate - if you feel so strongly about wanting things to change, then why not call out the places SPECIFICALLY (ya know? like by name??) that you patronized, so they could have a chance to address your concerns? And maybe even take action, to correct the problems??

As far as the beach goes, the town recently banned smoking on the beach, and boardwalk, so already every visitor should see immediate improvements in regards to beach cleanliness next summer...

Comment

Dean...that is why I question whether the OP was ever in OC. Claims he has stayed at MOST of the hotels and MOST of restaurants, yet he refuses to name one. Maybe it is a preemptive strike from a V-Dubber for this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by DeMan View Post
                    Dean...that is why I question whether the OP was ever in OC.
                    Yea, no doubt...you nailed it right from the very start... I just figured I'd give em another chance to give us some specifics - you see how well that worked...

The way I see it this thread lacks any credibility, and could/should be considered "trolling".

I vote to delete it!

Comment

Originally posted by Honest opinion View Post
                      Yes, we actually cut our vacation a day short. We couldn't wait to leave, we were more excited to leave than we were before getting there.
                      just be VERY VERY SURE,not to come back,you have to be the only person on the entire eastern seaboard that could go to OC. and not like it,crawl back under your rock,burrow into the ground and...and....just stay there!!!!My opinion!!!!!!!!!

THE DOGG!!!

Comment

If the OP wants peace, try a vacation in good ol' Vienna (Md). Z06RL, you claimed you saw no drunks walking the streets......how did you miss me???

Comment

LOL! I don't know catpat.................I must have been drunk myself!
                          Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Originally posted by captpat View Post
                            If the OP wants peace, try a vacation in good ol' Vienna (Md).
                            That's where my Dog went for vacation......

Comment

Originally posted by DeanM View Post
                              That's where my Dog went for vacation......
                              Did he write a review?

Comment

Originally posted by captpat View Post
                                Did he write a review?
                                yeah, he gave it a 2 out of 5 woof's
                                common sense is not so common

Comment

Working...
                                X