Prices seem high

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices seem high

I was being nosey and checking into the prices of hotels/motels in OC...WOW..seem quite expensive..>Thankfully we have our own condo....Anyone else notice the prices seem to have jumped up?

It's never been cheap, but yes, hotels are high and people are paying it no matter how much it goes up. And if it's an event weekend they're even higher and some want you to book 3 nights minimum. I don't think we're going to be in OC this year. My brother in law got a MONTH in a brand new condo in Myrtle Beach, just blocks to the beach, for $1400. I told him to bring home some info for us.
    Ask an OC Insider

Comment

I only go off season now. I'm going to do 10 days in the Florida Keys at better hotels for way less money then OC. Still love OC and looking to buy a place there in April.

Comment

OC has always been expensive but people come and I'll be there 3-4 times again this summer.

Your best bet is to sign up with a hotel after a few stays you get a room free or at a discount.

I use ChoiceHotels.com

Comment

prices seem high

we have a condo of our own.. but i like to check around and see what places charge..so i know what we are saving..

Comment

I rent same condo every year for a week for the same cost of a 3 day hotel stay.

Comment

Prices seem high

i have been watching resale prices on 07 997 Carrera Ss for the past 6 mos or so and they appear to be going up, e.g. held steady around mid 40s for the last 6 mos or so and now am seeing list prices in the mid 50s, anyone else notice this? thanks, robb gwaltney

Comment

Working...
              X