Ocean Mecca Motel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean Mecca Motel

Has anyone ever stayed at the Ocean Mecca Motel? I am booked there for August and I realize it is an older motel, but looks very clean and well kept. Am I right???

One of the great things about this forum (versus some of the other social media groups) is that you can search for historical posts. So if someone posted something about the Ocean Mecca in 2007 you can still find it here in the forums. Just use the search feature on the forums home page.

I'm not meaning to be "that guy" that comes across as a "did you google it" guy, but rather just pointing out what I find a hand feature on here.

Btw, the couple of older posts seem to say good things about the Ocean Mecca.

Enjoy your forum and your upcoming stay.

Comment

Never stayed there and not really familiar with it, but two of the most recent reviews I could find of it each gave it one star (Trip Advisor and Yelp). One thing I can say about Ocean City when it comes to hotels. You get what you pay for. Two reviews wouldn't be enough to make me change my reservations. You'll find that with nearly every hotel anywhere. But you still have time to search and maybe find other options.
      Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Thanks PghDave and Z06RL. I find mixed reviews when I look and that's why I asked here, hoping to get a recent review. I saw the TripAdvisor reviews and I think that some people on there are mad about something and just magnify it and give it a bad review, like the one review they were mad because they weren't allowed to have someone not staying there to swim. We were looking at other hotels/motels on the boardwalk with a pool, clean rooms and reasonable rates. We like the little mom and pop older motels as much as we like the bigger hotels, I'm not changing my reservation, but will review it after I return home.

Comment

It's owned by the same couple who owns Fish Tales.
          Ken

Comment

Working...
          X