Crab cove 3rd.street

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crab cove 3rd.street

Just rented a condo,crab cove,3rd.st.and bay. Needed a 3rd. bedroom this year so we couldnt stay at normal place.Wondering if anyone here has stayed there,407 in particular. Normally stay at white marlin condos on somerset st. Cbvacations tells us this is comparable. Any input will be appreciated.

We rented a 2 BR several times years ago. While condo shopping this spring, I looked at a unit there. As you already know, you can't beat the location. Were you able to look at pictures? It's an older building and most if the units are still original and kind of run down. The 3 BR units are 2 level. We loved the location but stopped renting there because the owner never upgraded the unit. If you are willing to spend the extra $$, rent at Bahia Vista I on 10th Street.
    Ken

Comment

Thanks terp, $$$ is not a problem,I will checkout Bahia Vista I.Im also looking at the Asseteague House.

Comment

We rented 403 in Bahia Vista 1 for about 8 years. In my opinion, it's the nicest property in OC.

https://rentals.holidayoc.com/ocean-...ty.php?id=7129
        Ken

Comment

Thanks for the linkTerp,I will definitely consider,and let you know what we decide,3 married couples,the final decision will not be mine,women are involved. ....lol

Comment

Wow. Bahia Vista is beautiful. They probably don't have their availability dates from the owners yet because it's showing completely rented for next year right now. It will probably change after the 1st of the year or shortly after. But that's really nice.
            Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Yes Z,it does look nice,I'm gonna wait till after new years before (WE) decide,and thanks for the input you gave me at the (other) site.

Comment

Working...
              X