Paul Revere's...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Revere's...

When I was a kid, there was a buffet restaurant on the board walk called Paul Revere's "Smokersburgh".... Wondering if it is still there?

Yes, the "Smokersburgh"?!?! is still there. I have never dined there, but since 99.9999% of the comments on this forum about the Smorgasbord are negative, I never will.

Comment

Yeah, unfortunetly there's not a lot of good stuff you could really say about that place... I don't know, MAYBE, if you really,REALLY, loved your junior high cafeteria, you MIGHT be able to choke down some food here and feel half way good about it...

Comment

RUN.......DON'T WALK.......TO THE NEAREST RESTARAUNT OTHER THAN PAUL REVERE'S.

Cause if you eat there, you'll need an ER.
        Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Oh, it's still there, but it shouldn't be!!!

Comment

LOL!! I know, I know, it's no good, but believe it or not, when in the 80s it was our favorite restaurant. We were kids and had never seen a buffet restaurant so it was like heaven for us! My parents now tell me they only ate there because we wouldnt let them not bring us there and that it was completely disgusting. But when you're 8, all you can eat mac n cheese, chicken wings and ice cream is pretty fantastic!

Comment

Yep...still there

...pumping out the garbage for the tourist and first timers...

Comment

Working...
              X