Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the best thing I ever ate (OC restaurants only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best thing I ever ate (OC restaurants only)

It would be fun to hear what other readers remember as the best thing that they ever ate here in Ocean City.

It's tough to just name one thing but here's mine:

The broiled salmon florentine with crab and garlic mashed potatoes at Angelos.

Re: the best thing I ever ate (OC restaurants only)

My favorite sweet was the chocolate covered strawberries on a stick that Candy Kitchen used to have. I haven't gotten them there forever and I have since gone to Wockenfuss. But I still like Candy Kitchen's better.

Pizza - the Garden Salad Pizza at Francesco's Pizza - full sliced tomatoes and onions, lettuce and italian dressing cooked right on top of the pizza - VERY GOOD!!!!

Comment

The filet with the crab on top at Harpoon Hanna's. I think it's called Filet Chesapeake. Also, Ponzetti's green pepper and pepperoni pizza.

And a Billy's pineapple sundae to top it off.

Great topic. Can't wait to see what others post.

Comment

Anything I've tried from Ristorante Antipasti or Grove Market.

Comment

A dish at Macky's,mussels in some kind of butter sauce,with veggies and french bread....ummm! Breakfast sandwiches at Polock Johnnys!

Comment

Oooo, just remembered. I had crab cakes at Harpoon Hannah's that rocked!!!! I don't know if they are known for their crab cakes, or if I just got lucky and caught a good batch of them. But they were the best I've had in OC.

Comment

Although I never ate in the restaurant, the cream of crab soup from the take out of the old Warf restaurant was the best crab soup I have ever had.

Oh and for breakfast, who can deny food with beach names? Like the Beach Boy, Beach girl, Life Guard, Walking the boards, Love Boat.....at the Satellite Restaurant on 21st? Street on the boardwalk in the hotel (cant remember the name, but I went there as a little kid and still stop by when we visit now that I have kids)....

Comment

Steamed crabs and steamed shrimp from The Crab Bag. Wings and Killer Nachos at Smitty Mcgee's, they are the best.

Comment

I can't remember what it was exactly but Shenanigans on the Boardwalk offers (or at least they did last summer) a delicious BBQ Sandwich. They did something different with it, I'm not sure what, but it was delicious.

Comment

This is weird because we all think of seafood when in OC, but I had the BEST hamburger EVER at Frog's in the Inlet shops. Can't wait for May to get another one.

And how can I forget my absolute favorite..........a Sand doughnut from the Fractured Prune.

You can tell, I'm a simple gal.
                    Ask an OC Insider

Comment

The pizza at Dough Rollers

Comment

I forget the name of the place (it is no longer open) but we had the best wings ever there. It was a small nook, somewhere in the middle of the boardwalk with outdoor patio seating only. We love really, really hot wings (almost impossible to find anywhere) and this place had 6-8 levels of heat. We got the hottest one and it made our eyes water just getting them off the counter. We would go there a number of times about 7-8 years ago and it was open for 2 years then disappeared. I sure do miss that place.

Comment

Chipped Beef from General's Kitchen!

Comment

Stuffed rockfish with remick sauce at the Grove Market is the best.

As for the Dough Roller they have the absolute WORSE pizza I ever had. They could solve the oil crisis with that nasty stuff they serve. I've never seen such a greasy pizza in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenman

Stuffed rockfish with remick sauce at the Grove Market is the best.

As for the Dough Roller they have the absolute WORSE pizza I ever had. They could solve the oil crisis with that nasty stuff they serve. I've never seen such a greasy pizza in my life.
                              You must also be a fan of Coach's. The Grove Market to me is one of the worest place in OC

Comment

Working...
                              X