Breakfast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Breakfast

Anthony's on 17th and Dough Roller's coffee is pretty darn good.

Comment

and lets not forget Polock Johnnys,great breakfast sandwiches,great coffee.and Jerry is one great guy!

Comment

Blue Ox had 1/2 price breakfast last week M-F. Don't know how long that will last. They still haven't found their customer. They don't know what they want to be when they grow up. One time we go it's good - the next time - NOT.

Comment

I'm with MontegoMan, Dough Roller does have a really good breakfast (a bit pricey) despite it's mixed dinner reviews. General's Kitchen is the spot if you want chipped beef, Happy Jack's has never dissapointed and Layton's on 92nd St. is really good as well.

Comment

I'll have to go with Jimmy's up in Fenwick.

Used to be a big fan of the Sattlelite on 45th St but they have really slipped since Cindy the manager left awhile back.
            Beware of the Carona Cat !!!

Comment

I had breakfast at the Crab Cake Factory Sunday of Cruise Weekend. I had the Crab Lumps Benedict and it was excellent. I still like the Satellite, but I agree it has not seemed as good or consistent recently

Comment

Is the Satellite still the Satellite??

Looks like a shell and the sign is really fading???
                Sometimes not posting is the wise move.

Comment

sorry double post

Comment

We don't eat many breakfasts out....just the last morning of our stay in OC. It has been a tradition to stop at the Dough Roller, and, really, I am quite pleased with the portions and quality, and the pancakes are really tasty. I can't say that I have ever had a bad breakfast there. We havent had breakfast anywhere else....except when I was young, we had the same breakfast tradition, but it was at a family restaurant that is, sadly, no longer there. I am guessing it was around 35th st or so. I want to say it began with an "A" and was the family name, but for the life of me I cannot remember the name right now. Huge portions, great homefries.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhan

Is the Satellite still the Satellite??

Looks like a shell and the sign is really fading???
                      Used to be a big fan in old days.

Jimmy got a bug about 2 years ago and wanted to make it a breakfest spot in the morning and a Thai restaurant at night. (????). Old help kinda filtered away ( they lost Cindy who was the manager) and it's been down hill since .

I go to Jimmy's" in Fenwick. (not the same Jimmy )

Comment

I'm surprised none of the "locals" have mentioned the Pirates Galley on 32nd St. in the Ocean Voyager Motel. The place could use a MAJOR facelift, but don't let that discourage you from enjoying one of the best breakfasts in Ocean City.

Comment

I like the Pirates Galley. But........what a hell of a place to park.

Comment

Originally posted by mink66

I'm surprised none of the "locals" have mentioned the Pirates Galley on 32nd St. in the Ocean Voyager Motel. The place could use a MAJOR facelift, but don't let that discourage you from enjoying one of the best breakfasts in Ocean City.

Ocean Voyager same owner as Serene Hotel...Go Figure...I'd say it needs a facelift alright

Sal Fasono is his name...New York guy...He contacted me about some real estate some years back...slum lord kinda Goodfellas wanna be

He has those guys in a year to year lease and thretens to throw them out quite often

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhan

Originally posted by mink66

Ocean Voyager same owner as Serene Hotel...Go Figure...I'd say it needs a facelift alright

Sal Fasono is his name...New York guy...He contacted me about some real estate some years back...slum lord kinda Goodfellas wanna be

He has those guys in a year to year lease and thretens to throw them out quite often
                              Didn't know that. Shades of Coaches Corner . Off my list..........

Remember that place when it was new.......was called Yankee Clipper. Of course there were sands dunes up the street.

Comment

How about Dirty Harry's-----best corn beef hash around!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X