bars that have pool tables.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bars that have pool tables.

The Bar has a pool table that I think it actually fairly new. The place usually doesn't get too crowded so you shouldn't have any trouble playing.

Pepper's and The Bearded Clam also have pool.

Comment

Finnagins pub and eattery has one or two pool tables

Comment

"The Bar" LOL Does that place actually have a name?

I go down for Bike Week only these days, and it's usually the second stop I make after the Frog Bar, it's actually become one of my favorites because of the prices and not much of a crowd.

Comment

Pickles Pub downtown is good!

Comment

The Bar is my favorite bar in Ocean City. I also just discovered the Cork Bar and the Bearded Clam, which are both aight for Boardwalk dive bars, and both equipped with pool tables.

Last weekend I went to the Bearded Clam for the first time and watched a guy get kicked out for trying to fight the bartender on his tab. Guy: "I ain't payin this, there's no way!" Bartender: "You ordered 26 drafts, and 2 shots, within 3 hours. That is your bill." The 26 drafts were split among 3 people, but still. Iconic. I still think about that guy and hope that one of his friends at least covered the tab.

Comment

ETA: the guy was kicked out because he was super drunk (obviously) and getting ornery, not because he was in disbelief over his tab.

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                The Bar is my favorite bar in Ocean City. I also just discovered the Cork Bar and the Bearded Clam, which are both aight for Boardwalk dive bars, and both equipped with pool tables.

Last weekend I went to the Bearded Clam for the first time and watched a guy get kicked out for trying to fight the bartender on his tab. Guy: "I ain't payin this, there's no way!" Bartender: "You ordered 26 drafts, and 2 shots, within 3 hours. That is your bill." The 26 drafts were split among 3 people, but still. Iconic. I still think about that guy and hope that one of his friends at least covered the tab.
                The Bar (AKA The Inlet Bar) is a real hidden gem in Ocean City. It's very laid back. The service is always extremely friendly, and there's plenty of space to roam around.

Comment

I go to The Bar every time I'm in town,found that place about 20 years ago.Brenda runs the bar most of the time.She is named after Brenda Starr of the comic strip.....The Bar,Ocean Citys best dive since 45!

Comment

Originally posted by kdog2 View Post
                    I go to The Bar every time I'm in town,found that place about 20 years ago.Brenda runs the bar most of the time.She is named after Brenda Starr of the comic strip.....The Bar,Ocean Citys best dive since 45!
                    Some friends and I first tried it out during Bike Week 2005. I was 25 at the time, and since I'd turned 21 hadn't done a ton of bar hopping on the Boardwalk, so we just happened to walk by, saw that there were seats available and walked in.

Ever since then, it's the bar I tend to gravitate to in OC more than any other. There's a certain charm to that place.

Comment

Originally posted by Kds53098 View Post

Some friends and I first tried it out during Bike Week 2005. I was 25 at the time, and since I'd turned 21 hadn't done a ton of bar hopping on the Boardwalk, so we just happened to walk by, saw that there were seats available and walked in.

Ever since then, it's the bar I tend to gravitate to in OC more than any other. There's a certain charm to that place.
                      Yes it does have charm,back in day it was always pretty much full,had and still have good times there.....but....the bathroom.....well,nuff said.On a side note,any of you guys remember Cadillac Jacks...what a cool DJ.they had,the Waxman if I remember right.

Comment

Originally posted by kdog2 View Post

Yes it does have charm,back in day it was always pretty much full,had and still have good times there.....but....the bathroom.....well,nuff said.On a side note,any of you guys remember Cadillac Jacks...what a cool DJ.they had,the Waxman if I remember right.
                        Yeah, the restroom at The Inlet Bar leaves a lot to be desired. Unfortunately, the same can be said about many of the older watering holes on the Boardwalk.

I remember Cadillac Jack's, but sadly it was a part of Vanishing Ocean City before I turned 21.

The first Boardwalk bar I ever went into was the original Dutch Bar, and it was torn down the following summer.

Comment

Just waked past the Marina Deck resturant near MR Ducks,and noticed a pool table in there,odd place for a pool table....

Comment

The bearded Clam and Cork bar grill both have pool tables. For more exploring visit yelp where you can also find ratings and reviews for all available places.

Comment

Working...
                            X