THE ONE PLACE YOU NEVER WANT TO TRY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE ONE PLACE YOU NEVER WANT TO TRY

What's the one restaurant in OC you never want to try?

Re: THE ONE PLACE YOU NEVER WANT TO TRY

I'll start with the obvious, just to get it out of the way......Paul Revere's Smorgasbord.

: )

Comment

I never eat at a chain restaurant while on vacation. Why travel to the beach to eat something you can get year round?

Comment

Originally posted by smwpgh

I never eat at a chain restaurant while on vacation. Why travel to the beach to eat something you can get year round?
        I agree!

Comment

The "House of Cream Chipped Beef" in the hotel with the green awnings (I forget the name). In the summer, there is always a line out the door, but it has never interested me.

Comment

I'll second Britt's answer. I find it utterly amazing that Paul Revere's is still in business after all of these years.
            common sense is not so common

Comment

Originally posted by bar2008

I'll second Britt's answer. I find it utterly amazing that Paul Revere's is still in business after all of these years.

because some people just don't know what good food is.

Comment

Originally posted by sauss06

Originally posted by bar2008

because some people just don't know what good food is.
                I think it is more like, people just don't care if the food is good or not. For the price that they charge, they must know that they are eating poor quality food. I just think that a lot of people are willing to pay less money for less quality. Especially in a resort town where everything is overpriced.

Comment

Since I'm not a buffet person...pretty much any buffet in Ocean City (the one exception might be the Clarion).

Comment

Originally posted by montegoman

The "House of Cream Chipped Beef" in the hotel with the green awnings (I forget the name). In the summer, there is always a line out the door, but it has never interested me.
                    That's the General's Kitchen. Although I have never had Creamed Chipped Beef. There breakfast is very good, fast and affordable!

Comment

Not touching this one. I will try ALMOST any place once. Plus you would have to rely completly on other opinions without forming your own. Case and point I went to a place yesterday everybody said sucked and I liked it.

Oh Well.

Still likely not try Mr. Reveres however.....wait, is the beer cold?
                      First Time OC Winter Resident who has way too much time on his hands and a T1 line.

Comment

Paul Reveres is the first place that popped into my mind...lol

Comment

I think Paul Reveres popped into everyones head!! People need to learn it really isn't that good of a deal!! We broke down years ago and went in at a last minute ditch, the night before we had eaten at a steak place up in DE, 2A & 3K and our bill was cheaper at the steak restaurant with 3 of us eating steak!!

Comment

Seacrets. In 20 years I've never wanted to go there.
                            Ask an OC Insider

Comment

One might want to ask "what is Paul Revere's doing RIGHT that all the other restaurants that open and close in a year aren't."

Comment

Working...
                              X