No announcement yet.

What fare does OC need the most?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see more American "Diner" type restaurants. For example, Brooklyn's Deli is one of my favorites back here in Gaithersburg.
    Regards,
    Pete, Gaithersburg & Ocean City

Comment

Is that Kabob place up in North OC any good? I meant to check it out but ran out of time. Kabob's and cheese steaks would be my only exceptions to my no meat while on vacation policy. Good Kabob's strike me as a good OC fare.

How about some food trucks -- especially for lunch -- at the end of streets with dune crossings? Would the town of OC tolerate that?

Comment

A Chop't salad restaurant. THere are many places to get a salad, and even a few of them are good, but Chop't makes great salads. I would love to see one up around 20 or 30th street.

Comment

One that serves darker green vegetables.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowRider View Post
            I'd like to see more American "Diner" type restaurants. For example, Brooklyn's Deli is one of my favorites back here in Gaithersburg.
            Roy's Place would be awesome in OC.

Comment

Originally posted by dctech View Post
              Roy's Place would be awesome in OC.
              But you'd miss half of a beach day trying to read the entire menu, if it's the same as it was back in the day!

Comment

How about a place that serves home cooked type foods? I'm thinking of meals like roast beef, mashed potatoes, meatloaf, pork chops etc. I know Dumsers has meals like this but I can't think of many others.

Comment

Polish/german/ eastern European??? Or some good hot dog joints for good and cheap dogs.

Comment

Working...
                  X