No announcement yet.

2015 Dining Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great time for a few fingers. Last few years tradition for me is picking up a bottle of Clynelish in Delaware. something you can't get in pa.

Comment

I'm unfamiliar with Clynelish... where do you get it? Bayside Spirits on rt 54?? Should I bring my checkbook???

Comment

I have only seen it in Delaware. We hit outlet liquors neer the tanger outlets. But they have at other places. It goes for $50 something not super expensive as you know some have become. I only driink it in ocmd as it never lasts a week.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check it out.

Never lasts a week??? oh man! you're hardcore brother!! lol

Comment

brianpa......you seem like a man who likes a few libations while on vaca.......let me turn you on to the BJ's liquor store in Millsboro, DE on 113 S. Yes, it is connected to a BJ's club, but no membership is required!! It is a guaranteed stop for provisions on the Cap's voyage....Prices you ask.....62.00 for 1.5 litre Grand Marnier. Just don't tell anybody. Dean....great report...sorry I thread jakked.
            Last edited by captpat; 07-16-2015, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the tip captain. That is close to my friends place I will check it out.

Comment

Working...
              X