What's your favorite place in OC to have a drink

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite place in OC to have a drink

The wife loves Purple Moose but I have no idea why. I still like secrets but only for lunch time. Also like roof top pool bar on second st.

That's really a tough question to answer, considering the 100's of places! But I always like going to Harbor Side and watch the boat activity while having a few cold ones! But there is no shortages of good places.........

Comment

I like hanging out at MR Ducks,but all marinas are cool.The Bar at the end if the boardwalk is a must as well.

Comment

Wow ... that's like asking which child is your favorite ... it's not right to single one out.

Harborside, BJs, Frog, MR Ducks, Harpoon Hannah's ... I love them all equally. :-)

Comment

Lazy Lizard late afternoon. Fish Tales at night.
          Ken

Comment

Shenanigans, Whiskers Pub, and Golden Sands Ocean Deck Bar and Grill.

Comment

Seacrets, Liquid Assets, de Lazy Lizard, Frog Bar...just to name a few.

Comment

I would have to say Seacrets because I go there the most (location and bartenders being the biggest reason). I will say that I have never been sitting at a bar that I didn't like!!

Comment

Too many to name really.

In summer, my top two are probably The Frog Bar - can't beat the view - and The Inlet Bar (AKA The Bar) for the prices and the fact that its low key.

We really like Shenanigans even though it can get a little crowded on the bar side.

The Cork Bar and The Bearded Clam on Wicomico are cool.

Further north on the Boards, you have Hammerheads and Backshore, where you can sit outside and enjoy a cheap Natural Light or a craft beer, whichever you prefer.

Speaking of craft beer, the Ocean City Brewing Company is a nice place to sample some beers.

Fish Tales is a great place for a drink in season. Another great view.

On the West Side, there's Harborside and Crab Alley.

Comment

Frog Bar
                    Seacrets
                    Fish Tales

to name a few

Comment

My favorite places for a more quiet drink are The Raw Bar at Harrison's Harbor Watch or Longboards at 67th Street.

For a place with more of a crowd or entertainment I like the Cork Bar. Harborside in West OC is a good option too.

Comment

Originally posted by OCGuy View Post
                        My favorite places for a more quiet drink are The Raw Bar at Harrison's Harbor Watch or Longboards at 67th Street.

For a place with more of a crowd or entertainment I like the Cork Bar. Harborside in West OC is a good option too.
                        I completely forgot about the Raw Bar at Harrisons. Usually in season, when we're down by the Inlet, we hit The Frog or The (Inlet) Bar. But, that's a good bet, and they've been known to have Boh bottles for $1.75.

I love The Cork Bar, but it seems like it gets harder and harder to be able to get a seat there. Unless you're down in the offseason, or are weekday day drinking in the summer, it gets super crowded. I don't typically do longer stays at the Cork or the Clam anymore due to the fact that the 10oz drafts are $3 a pop.

Another place I like is the Mug and Mallet. They have excellent lunch / happy hour deals from 1p - 4p

Comment

1.) The Bearded Clam 2.) Buxy 3.) Happy hour at Coconuts. The condo I rent is 20 steps from Coconuts really makes it convenient.

Comment

Harpoon Hanna's, Parched Pelican, Lobster Shanty, Crabcake Factory on 54, Fishtales, Beach Barrels

Comment

Working...
                            X