Crabs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crabs

Was in OC for the weekend...got a half buscel of crabs from On the Bay Seasfood,,they were awesome. $130 for 1/2 but they were mediums adn all full of meat...

I've been craving crabs but,I dont know how to pick'em...guess I need to learn.

Comment

I was going to start a crab carry-out thread, so this one will suffice.

Looking for a new place to do carry-out. Our place is 2 blocks from Higgins and we know the carry-out manager, who always took care of us. Well, he left and we were disappointed with our last order since he left; crabs small and they screwed up our order.

I heard Crabs To Go on Rt. 50 is good, but haven't tried them yet. Don't know if it's worth the drive and the potential for running into bridge traffic. Would rather stay close to home.

Will give On The Bay a try, but would like to hear where some other posters get their carry-out if you're happy with the place.

Comment

Always had good luck at Crab Bag 130th st. and Best Crabs at 142nd st. Suggest you call ahead.

Comment

crabs

Originally posted by Jozo View Post
          I was going to start a crab carry-out thread, so this one will suffice.

Looking for a new place to do carry-out. Our place is 2 blocks from Higgins and we know the carry-out manager, who always took care of us. Well, he left and we were disappointed with our last order since he left; crabs small and they screwed up our order.

I heard Crabs To Go on Rt. 50 is good, but haven't tried them yet. Don't know if it's worth the drive and the potential for running into bridge traffic. Would rather stay close to home.

Will give On The Bay a try, but would like to hear where some other posters get their carry-out if you're happy with the place.
          shrimp boat on 611 has good crabs too

Comment

We dined in, and got the steamed crab feast for two at Crab Alley in West OC - a dozen mediums, two ears of corn, a 1/2 pound of steamed shrimp, and a bunch of hush puppies for $75. The crabs were full and delicious.

Comment

PGN Crab House, 2906 Phila. Ave. has always been pretty for us. Eat in or take out.

Comment

Working...
              X