Double Deal offers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Deal offers

Does anyone know of any websites that offer discount or double deals on restaurants in OC.? i have gotten several in the last few years off or Restaruant.com... and halfofathtebeach.. But this year so far ,there dont seem to be very many . We go to OC once a month and they sure do help with the expense of going out to eat.
    Thanks.

I can't help you with the websites, but would be interested in anything that comes up in this thread.

My Uncle gets that "Entertainment" coupon book and he always sends me the OC coupons, as he doesn't come here. Some good ones in that, including Shenanigans. I also think you can buy a similar coupon book that's just for OC. Not sure where to buy it, I think I saw it at the Convention Center. Then of course you have all the coupons available in the visitor's guides.

Coin's restaurant always has some great specials. Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday they have half-price night from 5-9. http://www.coinspuboc.com/

If I won the lottery, I'd still be clipping coupons!

Comment

Sorry, but I use the same sites.
      Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Originally posted by ocmommom View Post
        Does anyone know of any websites that offer discount or double deals on restaurants in OC.? i have gotten several in the last few years off or Restaruant.com... and halfofathtebeach.. But this year so far ,there dont seem to be very many . We go to OC once a month and they sure do help with the expense of going out to eat.
        Thanks.
        I think halfoffatthebeach.com adds some deals as summer gets closer.

Comment

Working...
        X